Home The Bridge

Pugilist Q again?

For six straight months we have been given a free Pgilist Q.

I'm always happy to get a character, especially a 4 star character for free, just for logging in each day. However, is it not time to perhaps change the free character?

I get running it for 4 months, that at least gets you an FF card. But 6 months seems just lazy.

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    He hasn't been, though. He has been the reward from January through this month, April. Before that was Doc Crusher. This will be the last month he is the daily reward 4*.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Daily_Rewards

Yah it definitely hasn't been close to 6 months, not sure where you got that from. This will be 4 months which is enough for anyone to immortal him which makes sense and they'll probably switch it next month
  • This is the fourth month for him
  • I'm sure I've airlocked him at least five times since November. Maybe I've miscounted. Definitely feels like 6 months.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally it was Reinforcement Stamets but they changed it to Q after getting some requests.
  • I'm sure I've airlocked him at least five times since November. Maybe I've miscounted. Definitely feels like 6 months.

Pugilist Q was an event crew not too long before they started giving him out monthly. That's probably why you remember airlocking him a bunch of times, you may have only needed one copy of him (like me) depending on how you ranked in his event in the later part of last year (can't be bothered to look up the date).
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure I've airlocked him at least five times since November. Maybe I've miscounted. Definitely feels like 6 months.

Pugilist Q was an event crew not too long before they started giving him out monthly. That's probably why you remember airlocking him a bunch of times, you may have only needed one copy of him (like me) depending on how you ranked in his event in the later part of last year (can't be bothered to look up the date).

I want to say he is also in the regular portal pool because I feel reasonably certain I airlocked a copy from a voyage a while back.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked having him in because he had been in a faction event and as such most only had him at 3/4. Great of Q to put him in. For those that couldnt get him or only got him to one star it has been great. Much more useful than a really old super rare most have immortalized.
    Let’s fly!

Trust me. If there is anything this community has proven over and over again, it's that we keep track of EVERYTHING.
    That's a bit scary lol!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure I've airlocked him at least five times since November. Maybe I've miscounted. Definitely feels like 6 months.

Trust me. If there is anything this community has proven over and over again, it's that we keep track of EVERYTHING.
    That's a bit scary lol!

Scary for DealWithItJazzRiker. :D But I think SunShineRiker knows it's just a thing that happens here. ;)
    Farewell 🖖
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Something about this statement reminded me of Leon the Professional

bbnqobj03wg0.gif

Are you VIP14? If so then you've been getting two copies a month

Are you VIP14? If so then you've been getting two copies a month

No I'm only about VIP 5. I've only been buying the monthly packs for a few months sporadically.

• Lol I agree!! I've jettisoned a few of those into cold, dark space.