Home The Bridge

What actually happens when you revive a Voyage?

What actually happens when you revive a Voyage? I haven't tried it yet. I know it's un-failed, but presumably you also get some amount of antimatter refilled? (Otherwise you'd still be at 0, and it will just fail again.) How much do you get? Is it a set amount, or is it something related to your original amount?

In case my particular details will help the discussion, I use level-10 5* ships, and my crew are all FE, 4/5 (from the Mega Events), 1/5, and 4/4. My Voyages typically run out of antimatter somewhere between 7 and 7.5 hours.

Comments

• AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just carry on where you left off, with your AM refilled to what it was when you began
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get reloaded with the amount of antimatter you started with. It renews back to the beginning. However, the crew skills do not renew, so you will be failing all the dilemmas. It will likely give you about 2 more hours of voyage.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get reloaded with the amount of antimatter you started with. It renews back to the beginning. However, the crew skills do not renew, so you will be failing all the dilemmas. It will likely give you about 2 more hours of voyage.

100% fail with reset at max (2950) gives you about 1 hour 38 minutes.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • I don't revive any voyages unless they go over 9.5 hours OR I've gotten 2 of the 3, of the 3 part Dilemmas
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I tend not to revive voyages unless a) I got a purple I need and I forgot to recall it, or b) I decide to use my revival tokens to do a long voyage.
    I've done two 20 hour voyages now, and I have enough token for another one now.
    The revival token at 300K VP in events every week has been awesome!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266