Home Engineering Room
Options

Inventory item discrepancies

Introduction
With the recent Campaign loot boxes, gauntlet loot boxes and dabs wheel items my inventory is filling up with crew-specific items for crew I've already equipped ... this is highlighted by the fact that I've only got around 2 crew left to level.
Furthermore, I've been at 900+ items for a long time so have to monitor closely and the usually means having to replicate an item that I could otherwise just build, just to use up these crew-specific items.
Going through the inventory item by item and then comparing that with what is in the STT wiki is a lot of work (i.e. can I use this item for replicator fodder?), so I end up doing this around 2 times a month.

Issue
So in a brief look through my inventory I found:
- 2* Bride of Frankenstein Movie
- 2* Frankenstein Movie
Apparently both only used for Rescuer Tucker.

Then I went to replicate an items and both cannot be found on the list ... I spent ages looking for them and they are just not there.
If I sort by Equipment then the items are listed alphabetically per rarity ... Bride should be one fo the first 2* items ... nope.
Levelling and equipping a 1/3 Rescurer Tucker to get rid of these items is a bit of a waste.
There's no telling what other items might be in a similar spot, I cannot easily get an overview of my inventory without going through it item by item and writing down what I have to then double check it with the replicator list.
Having a full inventory means I cannot craft items for my crew without losing random items from said inventory.

Summary
There are items in my inventory that are crew specific but I cannot get rid of unless I level and equip that specific crew again because they do not show up in the replicator lists.

I've said it a number of times before ... fix the inventory, at least put the unique item total to a lot more than 1000 (say 20k) so I don't have to worry about this kind of stuff.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    For these specific items it seems to be the case of ghost items, they are displayed in your inventory but their quantity is 0.
    Support can remedy this for you.