Home Fleet Central

[RR] RuffRiders looking for a few active captains!!!

edited April 2019 in Fleet Central
[RR] RuffRiders fleet is a couple of spots short of active captains. As a United and collaborating fleet, we standard rank in the top of the fleaderboard during events. We're looking to fill our ranks with active players that are able to coexist in a mature fleet and abode by a few simple rules;

1. We require a minimal captain level if 50.
2. We strongly encourage you to join line to be able to join our fleet chat and to improve communication within the fleet.
3. We do not tolerate inter-fleet drama (most of us are 'mature' and don't look kindly upon in house bickering). In other words respect your fellow fleet members.

If you're interested in joining a very strong fleet, contact me here or in game.

Comments

• There are some open positions in this awesome fleet.
  • I am a daily player but do not really rank very high in events. My current fleet is rotting away and I was looking for alternatives
  • Gul Iksnel wrote: »
    I am a daily player but do not really rank very high in events. My current fleet is rotting away and I was looking for alternatives

I send you a pm
  • edited July 2019
    Update: We have positions available for new captains!
  • I'm a lvl 50 daily player interested in joining if there is a spot still available
  • Can u get in contact on game please or finish your registration on the forum? We can't send a PM without that.
  • Can u get in contact on game please or finish your registration on the forum? We can't send a PM without that.

Done
  • Karag-Z i sent you a message. . . . [RR]DarkAngel
  • After another great event . We are still looking for some good captains to fill out ranks. Join one of the greatest fleets in this game.
  • Hello everyone. If you are looking for somewhere better to bring your crew. We might be the answer! Message us here or in the game. LLAP
  • Another brilliant event! We still have some positions for active captains willing to make an effort on events and have fun. Starbase Maxed is waiting for you so gauntlet won't be so hard anymore.
  • Excellent event... Our fleet mate Eric got a 2nd place and we came in 9th place as a fleet, even with a lot members enjoying a vacation. If you want to join one the best fleets send me a message.