Home Engineering Room
Options

Gauntlet problems

T'RamaT'Rama ✭✭
edited April 2019 in Engineering Room
I'm having odd troubles with the Gauntlet: x72xnaijiqyy.png
tldmli9jq1yk.png
61ra53fegb0c.png

It's freezing, showing refresh as 1000 credits (but charging the correct 50 merits), "Hailing Starfleet" spinner persisting in background and getting completely locked in the battle selection screen (was unable to back out from Uhura matchup - had to shut down the game).

I've completely stopped and re-started the game 3 times, restarted my phone, and I did check...no available updates.
1st Command 12/26/18
Immortals: 116
-ENTERPRISE- (Mirror Empok Nor)

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    This same error occurred for me as well, iOS 12.2 & latest updated version of the app (Version 7.1.0, Revision 135341). Screenshot:

ynu37s48bnjf.png

EDIT: Included Revision number after restarting app.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I also got this error on my Amazon Kindle Fire, so it does not seem to be related to the app version or platform. Does anyone know what might have caused this? I would prefer not to submit a CS ticket unless the problem is account-specific. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Same problem here. My screen looks exactly like that of ~peregrine~. Can't exit that screen once it's up and must force close the game.
  • Options
    Update: The issue fixed itself, apparently. After that Gauntlet ended, I was able to enter the new Gauntlet and complete 5 matches without a problem (comparatively speaking).

Weirdness abounds. 🖖🏻
  • Options
    My Gauntlet hasn’t loaded all day... 0ex4pg1qsjvd.png

Also, 1000 credit refresh instead of merits?
  • Options
    Alas, this is a known & apparently uncorrected bug:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13525/gauntlet-problems#latest
    🖖🏻
  • Options
    This is happening to me today.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry that you are affected, we have not found a fix for this issue just yet. I hope it won't be much longer.