Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* NOW in Vault - Diversion Yates

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
Posted in the forum, showing in the pack, but not in vault?

pn50zneshxfa.png

Comments

• Options
    Bugged pack
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into it!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan looks like she's there now. Any chance of compensation for the packs purchased before she was added?
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    At any rate, it's nice to see a new Kasidy.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am inquiring about the impact of this, stay tuned.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled once at noon and struck out. Was the pack bugged?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a pack at about 12:20 and struck out also, then checked the vault at 12:24 and noticed she still wasn't there, so I'm not sure what some of the other people were talking about at 12:08 when they said she showed in the vault. I fully rebooted my game too
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a 5 minute period where Diversion Yates didn't appear in the vault.
    A restart was needed to see the change in the vault, for the packs the change was immediate.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    A restart was needed to see the change in the vault, for the packs the change was immediate.

I logged in right at noon and pulled a pack after reviewing the pack and the Prisoner/Interrogator packs. This pull would have been at 12:02 or 12:03.

Are you saying that Yates was in the pack for the first 5 minutes even though she was not displaying in the vault?
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

I restarted several times from 12:00 to 12:10 and I don't think there is any disagreement that she wasn't in the vault (checked immediately after a restart) until somewhere between 12:06 and 12:08.

The question is if she was available in packs before she would show in the vault after a restart (i.e. 12:00 to 12:05).

• Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also restarted, at least twice, since packs went live, and Yates was NOT in the vault.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Tried 2 packs, got Kirk both times (could use the stars so no real complaint). Not sure exactly when that was.
  • Options
    Well, by all rights, everyone was *super unlucky* since there were no reports of copies pulled. Do you know when that happened last? Maybe.... Musketeer La Forge?
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Sorry for the lack of clarity everyone.
    Diversion Yates was not in the vault nor in the packs from 12:00 to 12:05 PM ET.
    We are looking at who purchased these packs during that time frame so we can make things right for them.

Thanks for the clarification Shan.
  • Options
    Thanks, Shan. So, I'm legitimately afraid to ask. But. We had a pretty good run there (almost a year) where these no-golds-no-packs-no-chances mistakes weren't happening. What dun goofed this time? It seems odd to happen again after such a long time.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Shan. So, I'm legitimately afraid to ask. But. We had a pretty good run there (almost a year) where these no-golds-no-packs-no-chances mistakes weren't happening. What dun goofed this time? It seems odd to happen again after such a long time.

Human error.
    We increased our safety checks etc but it will never be 100% full proof because humans sometimes make mistakes.
    As you have noted we had a good run so far :)

A great run lately! I suspected something was wrong when there still wasn't a new character at 11:45 am. Then I got my hopes up that Cheesecake Seven was being added and you guys were holding off until the last second to add her.

I would've preferred Seven :wink:
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

Human error.
    We increased our safety checks etc but it will never be 100% full proof because humans sometimes make mistakes.

A great run lately! I suspected something was wrong when there still wasn't a new character at 11:45 am. Then I got my hopes up that Cheesecake Seven was being added and you guys were holding off until the last second to add her.

I’m holding out for Doctor Seven...I could have blown my dil stash on this week’s Prisoner pack angling for more stars on Kirk but want to have a healthy reserve for when the Cheesecake is served.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

Human error.

I’m holding out for Doctor Seven...I could have blown my dil stash on this week’s Prisoner pack angling for more stars on Kirk but want to have a healthy reserve for when the Cheesecake is served.

Yeah I may have taken all the kirks 6 packs 3 kirks 2 Martias and 1 Reed so now I have a 4/5 kirk and ff fused martia and only 2 purple copies surplus to requirements 😂 I’d be tempted to chase the 5th star but don’t want to obliterate my dilithium.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Human error.

Yeah I may have taken all the kirks 6 packs 3 kirks 2 Martias and 1 Reed so now I have a 4/5 kirk and ff fused martia and only 2 purple copies surplus to requirements 😂 I’d be tempted to chase the 5th star but don’t want to obliterate my dilithium.

I actually took a few more swings at the pack but decided I didn’t want to press my luck any farther. Congrats on at least getting him to 4/5*!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    All players affected should have received an email telling them to contact Support.
    Sorry that it took so long for an update!
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭

Human error.

Yes, I've been hoarding my DIL and Honor for the same reason. Wish we'd get an update...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    One pack. One Yates. I'm Happy!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭

Human error.

TO date, Doctor-Seven combo has been speculation by the players. I have read every thread about this, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not seen DB acknowledge this in any way...ever!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Human error.

TO date, Doctor-Seven combo has been speculation by the players. I have read every thread about this, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not seen DB acknowledge this in any way...ever!

SunshineRiker hinted strongly that its coming. Can’t remember the thread name but it was while Shan was on vaca

• Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Human error.

SunshineRiker hinted strongly that its coming. Can’t remember the thread name but it was while Shan was on vaca

Also, someone (sorry I’ve forgotten who) posted a pic that a component made Cheesecake.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Riker set the process to develop that card in motion and already in november he even teased the pic they will use for that card. And some weeks ago her/his cheesecake appeared as an item. No acknowledgement from DB for sure ;)

In the discounted packs thread your attempt to be a smartcookie already backfired badly by being completely off topic, lol.

If you want to succeed in becoming one read better and check your facts better ;)

• Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo, a Kirk... oh well, can't win 'em all. Kasidy does look great though.