Home Engineering Room

Neutral Representation Pack Error

I just bought the new event pack and received no event crew from it.

khz94atbohgl.jpg

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had 2 behold in that pack, what choices were you given?
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan – Just for a point of clarification, does a behold in an Event pack EVER give you the option for an Event crew? All Event packs I have ever pulled (and that's a LOT) have been straight Event Crew drops, and any beholds beyond that are bonus if you are lucky.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • ImoklesImokles ✭✭✭
    @Shan – Just for a point of clarification, does a behold in an Event pack EVER give you the option for an Event crew? All Event packs I have ever pulled (and that's a LOT) have been straight Event Crew drops, and any beholds beyond that are bonus if you are lucky.
    I've had that happen to me twice iirc. The last was a behold that included Captain Janeway in the event where she was event crew a few weeks ago and no other event crew in the pack.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting, thank you for letting me know.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I have inquired about this: please note that the event crew can show up in the behold.

So in this case srhrobhudsah it would be interesting to know who you saw in those 2 beholds.
    If there was no event crew in either of them, then you would need to contact support and let them know that. But you should have seen an event crew in one of those beholds.