Home The Bridge

Andrew Kim -- my pitch for a new character in the game

So I was joking around in fleet chat and they suggested I post this here as they at first didn't know I was joking, and said it sounded plausible, and that it was an idea that I should pitch to DB.

Here's my pitch: a 5* Andrew Kim that does 700% damage.

The catch is, there's only one was to make him and it requires two levels of fusion.

Step 1: Fuse a 3* Paris with a 3* Kes to make a 4* Linnis (the way the Duras Sisters / Tuvix are fused)
Step 2: Fuse a 4* Linnis with a 4* Harry Kim to make a 5* Andrew Kim (the way Evolved Janeway / One Zero Zero One are fused)

1/5 Andrew Kim does 300% damage
2/5 Andrew Kim does 400% damage
3/5 Andrew Kim does 500% damage
4/5 Andrew Kim does 600% damage
5/5 Andrew Kim does 700% damage

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two fusions for a minor character. I dont know. Seems like a double fusion just benefits whales. Maybe a fusion from another series than Voayger since we have Evolved Janeway already.
    Let’s fly!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a joke, I find this amusing.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even as a joke its just bad and not even funny at all.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • For a silly-season fusion, why not have fusing a 5* Lazarus and a 5* Anti-Lazarus effectively reset the game for an hour as your original universe is now blown to smithereens?

The face of the first whale to achieve it ought to be taken for posterity.

After an hour everything comes back, along with a bump to credits, chrons and honour to make up for the fact they almost had a cardiac...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    furyd wrote: »
    For a silly-season fusion, why not have fusing a 5* Lazarus and a 5* Anti-Lazarus effectively reset the game for an hour as your original universe is now blown to smithereens?

After an hour everything comes back, along with a bump to credits, chrons and honour to make up for the fact they almost had a cardiac...

Love it
  • furyd wrote: »
    For a silly-season fusion, why not have fusing a 5* Lazarus and a 5* Anti-Lazarus effectively reset the game for an hour as your original universe is now blown to smithereens?

That is a joke!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the ideas. The damage progression hasn't been done before. Not sure if DB could make that work. I also have to say that 700% is a bit steep. It would have to be a 14+ second initialization.

The Lazarus /Anti-Lazarus is particularly playful. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not? Sounds interesting.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...