Home The Bridge

Crew slots?

Didn't we used to get bumped up 5 crew slots before Mega Events or am I going senile? Just wondering. I'm maxed on crew and honestly not buying more slots. Guessing they either want folks to buy crew slots or just not purchase anything at all. I've spent a pretty penny and worked with what they've added thus far. Not sure what the logic is in not making sure folks wanting to participate in a mega have at least five more slots for new Legendary crew if nothing else. What's the point in purchasing boost packs and all the other sources of potential revenue like I dunno 99.99, 49.99 and 24.99 offers when my backs against the wall to cough up dilithium for slots?
eXo | Z•A•P•P

Comments

• Didn't we used to get bumped up 5 crew slots before Mega Events or am I going senile? Just wondering. I'm maxed on crew and honestly not buying more slots. Guessing they either want folks to buy crew slots or just not purchase anything at all. I've spent a pretty penny and worked with what they've added thus far. Not sure what the logic is in not making sure folks wanting to participate in a mega have at least five more slots for new Legendary crew if nothing else. What's the point in purchasing boost packs and all the other sources of potential revenue like I dunno 99.99, 49.99 and 24.99 offers when my backs against the wall to cough up dilithium for slots?

As in, you thought they gave out 5 slots every other month? Nope, not even close.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't we used to get bumped up 5 crew slots before Mega Events or am I going senile? Just wondering. I'm maxed on crew and honestly not buying more slots. Guessing they either want folks to buy crew slots or just not purchase anything at all. I've spent a pretty penny and worked with what they've added thus far. Not sure what the logic is in not making sure folks wanting to participate in a mega have at least five more slots for new Legendary crew if nothing else. What's the point in purchasing boost packs and all the other sources of potential revenue like I dunno 99.99, 49.99 and 24.99 offers when my backs against the wall to cough up dilithium for slots?

There are usually crew slot sales and 5-slot giveaways twice a year, Winter and Summer. They usually are close to the mega-events around those times, which might give the impression of coming more often with mega-events. I certainly wish they were quarterly.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first mega and possibly the second had these IIRC. After megas became bimonthly, this seems to have dried up
  • Guess it's all just become a blur. Thinking about it I must have mixed in the part where cadets became warpable and froze all the 2 and 3 stars.
    eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did a couple times give crew slots around the time of megas starting. Was nice. DB makes too much selling crew slots to give very many out but we seem to get about 10 free slots a year.
    Let’s fly!