Home The Bridge
Options

Player Support

[TUFG] Doctor X[TUFG] Doctor X ✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Bridge
So I filled a complaint or better I filed a ticked because of a few issues during this past event that included but were not limited to app crashes at very inconvenient times.

Now I wasn't expecting a quick reply so I was pleasantly surprised when I received a reply within 24 hours (not meaning the auto reply of receival). Until I read the reply and was met with someone who clearly send me a copy and past basic all encompassing reply to appease to most gullible amongst us.

Needlessly to say I was unhappy and asked for someone else to take a stab at it and that I would appreciate anyone in the future to actually read my ticked and respond to it instead of giving me the standard support answer "restart your device and it fixes everything".

So DB, I am fine with a little longer wait if I get an actual response that addresses the issue raised instead of a really quick response that tells me you do not give a rats **tsk tsk** about me and that you don't even have the decency to ready my ticket.
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

Comments

• Options
    I have to write a reply to this since the support person actually write me back within a min (while I was writing this in amazement) still showing not to read anything written by me.... It boggles the mind, ok maybe not.
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"