Home The Bridge
Options

KCA and Klingon Faction items

Isn't it about time some of the useful stuff one can gain in KCA is ported over to Klingon? Another Faction event featuring the Klingons and I cannot level any of them up because all the Bloodwine and Gagh are in the KCA shuttles.
I reckon Klingon would be winning an occasional event if the faction was any use in leveling up, you know, Klingons.

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran the third Tuesday cadet mission on Normal for a while to stock up on gagh, then I needed to go back to Epic to stockpile 2* encoded communiques. If we can’t get a slight rearrangement of Faction item drops, maybe some away missions and ship battles with drop rates that aren’t as awful as the current options are in order?
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I used to run into the same problem, but now KCA is one of the two factions I farm every week (along with Augment), since they have useful items and rarely are featured in and/or win events. S31 stuff can be farmed using cadet missions throughout the week.

I'm using this event to stockpile Klingon items (ie: 3* alcohol, 3* subprocessors, 3* power cells, 2* house crests), and will farm Federation items next week using the event-winner bonus shuttles, since the Federation almost always wins events and are a featured faction quite often.