Home The Bridge
Options

Any issues with the Blood and Circuses pack?

Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
Curious if anyone else has noted problems with the Blood and Circuses pack? My fleet's had 4 or 5 people buy this pack, some of them 3 or 4 times, and EVERY SINGLE one (no exaggeration, we kept asking and it got increasingly insane) has been Uhura. This could be a crazy RNG coincidence, but has anyone else noticed heavy favortism or even outright exclusive dropping of Uhura for this pack?

Unfortunately I was not one of the purchasers, but I'm our fleet's heaviest forum user so posing the question on our behalf.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I think the Uhura being the only super rare is to drop many times as if there were two super rares. Although there are three crew in the packs the Uhura has a much higher drop percentage.
    Let’s fly!

Answers

• Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    5 packs, 5 Uhuras.
  • Options
    I tried five packs and I got Uhura every time.
  • Options
    Same Here With three or four packs
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried two packs and got two Kirk's. (And Mirror Picard)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    4 packs, 4 Uhuras.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on odds averagely one legendary drops after 10 10pulls. Your fleet members pulled much less. And this pack has 2 legendary and one super rare card. So of course there is a favoritism to Uhura (which had much higher droprates). No crazy RNG coincidence at all hence...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on odds averagely one legendary drops after 10 10pulls. Your fleet members pulled much less. And this pack has 2 legendary and one super rare card. So of course there is a favoritism to Uhura (which had much higher droprates). No crazy RNG coincidence at all hence...

This is the logical explanation. The single Superrare is going to drop much more often.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?