Home The Bridge
Options

Neutral Representation Threshold Pull Results

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
Happy as a clam here !

Last star for Anij (one of TWO purples available in packs I still needed a star for) and a begold choice between first stars for Gorkon and Nechayev and a third star for Barclay.

s2xqd0wtdzwq.png

Best Answers

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I'm still about 90k away as of this post.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I am 75K away. I guess I can't start the thread all the time ;)
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Answers

• Options
    800 honor,
  • Options
    800 honor. Straight drop of Cardassian Kira.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 honor...again...
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    I am 75K away. I guess I can't start the thread all the time ;)

Sorry! Was just very excited by my pull.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a behold with two immortal crew, but the third is event next week, and I had her 2/4 and fully equipped. The question is if she is worth a second copy.
    qqk0yhngj9lk.jpg
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a behold with two immortal crew, but the third is event next week, and I had her 2/4 and fully equipped. The question is if she is worth a second copy.
    qqk0yhngj9lk.jpg

For a Galaxy event, no...you can only use one at a time. That being said, she’s got a pretty good base DIP - if you’re running light on DIP crew, a second copy is at least worth considering. Might help in future Disco Faction events as well. You could get up to five more stars between ranked rewards and the community reward, completing one and getting the other to 3/4*; if slots are an issue, freeze the immortal one and you won’t have lost a slot.
  • Options
    Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    700 honor
  • Options
    gz1xlwqjfgjk.png
    4th star on Cyrus Redblock.
  • Options
    Honor and rep fuel.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.6% closer to the next ledgendary citation
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Full boat of honor! (1100)
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Luther Sloan - straight drop, already immortal.

- 1x ship schematics - Discovery ... actually useful.

- 8x 3* Honor.

Another junk pull.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerp6x41twls.png
    qlxl7ufsoqic.png

Hmmm...
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Not really an threshold pull, but rather an event pack pull results. Naturally, I was after the 4th Bashir so I went into my dilithium reserves to get him. I ended up with 4 Gowrons, who I already had fused. That's in addition to 3 or 4 more copies I'll recieve from the event rank. Basically, that's 2600 dilithium wasted. Somewhat frustrating to see real money spent on game and ending up with things I dont need / duplicates and not even getting the thing I was after.

Just wanted to ask you... does this kinda thing happen often? I'm guessing it does, considering the number of events and players and the RNG isn't always friendly.

To top it off, the threshold pull was insta-airlock too. (and I'm not a hardcore player with a ton of immortals)

Win some, lose some, I guess....
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 800 honor.
  • Options
    600 honour
    Enough schems to update Sarcophagus to max + some schems for Shenzhou (still at lvl 9)
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    7hop2zmpdag0.jpg

qmlej88xibzr.jpg
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master Foo wrote: »
    Not really an threshold pull, but rather an event pack pull results. Naturally, I was after the 4th Bashir so I went into my dilithium reserves to get him. I ended up with 4 Gowrons, who I already had fused. That's in addition to 3 or 4 more copies I'll recieve from the event rank. Basically, that's 2600 dilithium wasted. Somewhat frustrating to see real money spent on game and ending up with things I dont need / duplicates and not even getting the thing I was after.

Just wanted to ask you... does this kinda thing happen often? I'm guessing it does, considering the number of events and players and the RNG isn't always friendly.

To top it off, the threshold pull was insta-airlock too. (and I'm not a hardcore player with a ton of immortals)

Win some, lose some, I guess....

Yes. It happens all the time. I spent 3000 dil to get my last Bashir, something I've never tried before (meaning I've never tried more than one pull before). I only kept going because I was fortunate enough to get a Commandant and a couple of good beholds. Still, everytime I've done event pulls I've been disappointed.
  • Options
    I went 0-for-11 chasing B4 in his event. Swearing to never do that again, I now stop at 3 pulls. I usee my 3 chasing Bashir and struck-out, although not as bad as you as I got 2 Commandants and a BeGold on my Gowron drop.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Odo I got from this begold has prevented me from getting the DYC on the shiny new Spock I just won >_<
  • Options
    Madman1Madman1 ✭✭✭
    No begolds again but two useful beholds including immortalising one so not too bad.
    jizg6ivtn0vg.png
    rm6gyvsvhq3q.png
    rnk21l644sc4.png
  • Options
    I went 0-for-11 chasing B4 in his event. Swearing to never do that again, I now stop at 3 pulls. I usee my 3 chasing Bashir and struck-out, although not as bad as you as I got 2 Commandants and a BeGold on my Gowron drop.

Dear Lord, that's horrible! Well, at least 2 Commandants even things out a bit after that horrific episode. I honestly believe luck evens out in the end so we just move on from things like these and hope for some better stuff in the future. Glad you got yours and hope you get some more.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerp6x41twls.png
    qlxl7ufsoqic.png

Hmmm...

I remember the excitement when I got Feezal in a Behold. I love that episode!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerp6x41twls.png
    qlxl7ufsoqic.png

Hmmm...

Feezal’s a cool cat

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    nerp6x41twls.png
    qlxl7ufsoqic.png

Hmmm...

Feezal’s a cool cat

Trip's reaction to her was priceless.

Basically "B-but Phkox is my friend!"

I'd be like "Phlox is my friend. Can you help me with this zipper?"
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?