Home The Bridge

Monthly Dilithium - VIP Level

I have been playing religiously for over 3 years. I have yet to see the monthly Dilithium change throughout this time. Shouldn't that be increased due to your VIP level? (Level 10 here)
ADM Fox

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea! The monthly dilithium doesn't go that far. At present the Dilithium only gets you 1x 10 pull per week, which given the drop rates from the packs is not that great!

I would actually spend a little more, for more, perhaps £10-20 month as this is probably inline with other online games like WoW etc.

Jim.

DB: Do Better
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    The game will turn two in a few months, lol.

ha - call temporal investigations!
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does make you wonder, if Convergence Day this year will be the event it was last year. That's when I got my first 5 (Convergence Day Quark) and it was a real tipping point for my gameplay (as a relatively new player then.)
  • I think a lot of us don't even buy packs with the card. Its the only economical way to increase crew space, since it helps unlock exactly 5 slots per month.

Not exactly a fun use of my monthly card though.
    I think a lot of us don't even buy packs with the card. Its the only economical way to increase crew space, since it helps unlock exactly 5 slots per month.

Not exactly a fun use of my monthly card though.

I did that for many moons, but once I hit a tipping point of inventory where I was able to start immortalizing often, as well as with new features like the Gauntlet and Voyages giving more chrons, I don't have to buy slots as often. (Still do sometimes but not every month.). Also got several on half price sale.

• RNGeverythingRNGeverything ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Over 3 years? Exaggerate much?
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

He could have been a beta tester. There is still a few around today who have been playing the game prior to launch in January 2016
    [BL] Q wrote: »

He could have been a beta tester. There is still a few around today who have been playing the game prior to launch in January 2016

They didn't even have a demo until March of 2015. They didn't have something playable til Vegas in August of 2015.

Still not 3 years.
  • Pallidyne wrote: »

He didn't say which religion he is. Perhaps he is one of the Prophets, in which case time doesn't matter. So aren't you glad to know the game will still be around next year now?
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your idea is sound of increasing Dilithium from the monthly card based on VIP one of many decent ideas put forward by the community but Erin recently said there's no plans to address the VIP scam

From the Q&A
    Q17: Would you add more benefits to being VIP 14?
    A17: Right now, we don't have any immediate plans to make changes to VIP. However, we are aware that this is something players are interested in.
  • a ticket about monthly dil. pack not received should not take that long to resolve. i am out of dil come on. Request #344925
  • Pallidyne wrote: »

This IS the internet, maybe he is counting in Cat years. ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Frigging Typo...my bad
    ADM Fox
  • Recharges, purchasing credits, speedups and exchanges, which are paid by Dilithium, are increased by each VIP level...yet daily Dilithium stays the same. I believe even a small increase in Dilithium (for example: 10% / level) should help boost monthly buyers.
    I love the game and I am glad you fixed the Q-loop which kept me out of the game for a few weeks. Customer service has always been helpful despite the long waiting times but that is customary with any new game launches.

ADM Fox
    ADM Fox