Home The Bridge
Options

Cardassian = Bajoran???

Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
Just now, since I was out of Cardassian missions, I tried to buy some. I still had none. I thought maybe I'd exited without actually buying them. Tried again and again. Still this:
alj9dfnijb4i.png

Then I wondered... was I being charged merits? Trying again, I paid attention to my merit total. Yep, being charged. Still no missions available to use. Sudden thought: check my inventory. Was I at the 1k limit, and just losing them? Nope; just a bit over 800. Checked the Faction mission part of the inventory:
w4lov1r0lqy9.png

Still 0 Cardassian missions, but 82 Bajoran missions! Every time I'd tried to buy Cardassian missions, I'd been credited Bajoran instead! And yes, I checked to be sure and I AM at Cardassia Prime.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I ended up having to use Federation instead.

Answers

• Options
    So after i read this post, i figured id go buy some cardassian transmissions, to see if this issue was widespread. Had 38 to start, i now have 46 after buying so im not being affected by the issue. I reccomend restarting the app if you haven't yet.
  • Options
    Thanks for trying it, and the suggestion, but I have force closed and restarted the app a couple of times and the problem remains.
  • Options
    Intriguing problem. I wonder what CS will have to say about it?
  • Options
    We'll see...
  • Options
    They asked if I had a "before" screenshot of my available transmissions. Of course I had to say "no" since I don't routinely take screenshots of transactions like that. We'll see what they say now.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    They asked if I had a "before" screenshot of my available transmissions. Of course I had to say "no" since I don't routinely take screenshots of transactions like that. We'll see what they say now.

That is the most useless question on any Customer Service script. And they follow a script, most likely. Almost never would the answer be "YES! Let me attcah it now!"
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited April 2019

That is the most useless question on any Customer Service script. And they follow a script, most likely. Almost never would the answer be "YES! Let me attcah it now!"

Oh, I understand that, and it's not like this is a matter of some real money purchase going unfulfilled. It's more the annoyance of having to switch factions I was running during the event (recently got Gul Madred and so need Cardassian items) and then the screenshot query kinda amplified the annoyance.

At this stage I certainly don't blame the CS rep for following the basic opening script; what happens now that I've said "no" will determine my ultimate opinion.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay. Who is that playing Dukat's Bajoran Baby Mama on Empok Nor? I know I have sen eher in stuff, but can't quite place her, with the Bajoran nose.......

Also, Ligers and Tigons.........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?