Home Engineering Room

Gladiator Spock and his Kotra

Unless Spock is into Cardassian board games on the down low, this item doesn’t seem to belong.

8ayx8v8w76jh.jpeg

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have it backwards. Spock invented the game and the Cardassians took it from him.

Glad I could clear that up for you. 😀
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did see that but I’m still recovering from a weekend of sleep deprivation for a Trivia contest and it didn’t really register. Perhaps it was supposed to be kal-toh instead?
  • I did see that but I’m still recovering from a weekend of sleep deprivation for a Trivia contest and it didn’t really register. Perhaps it was supposed to be kal-toh instead?

I figured it was supposed to be his katra LOL
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did see that but I’m still recovering from a weekend of sleep deprivation for a Trivia contest and it didn’t really register. Perhaps it was supposed to be kal-toh instead?

You play in the Point contest, Dirk? I used to do that for quite a few years, as well.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does is really matter? Its a stupid item, build it and get pass of it. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

You play in the Point contest, Dirk? I used to do that for quite a few years, as well.

Since 2006 or 2007, barring a few years where weather or other obligations got in the way. Good times!