Home The Bridge
Options

From a single rare portal after finishing the event.

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
This made my whole week.
a1nuwpdbpyjc.jpg
I've wanted Temporal Prisoner Chipotle for a long time and now I have him.

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg! So jelly! Congrats. What a great behold. All three have great stats.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man those are sooome options there
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    The perverse part of me wants double Killys for double burst damage in arena.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love Killy. I have Chackotey, but I didn't know he was good.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love Killy. I have Chackotey, but I didn't know he was good.

Chakotay has a great combo of skills and traits. Sec/Eng/Med is extremely rare. Great for voyages.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a final Star for "Fear not, Fair Maiden" Sulu.

It was between getting 4/4 so can nudge him towards a Chill Pill, or a third Star on OK Corral Chekov, or second Star for the other person. Took me no time to do my Behold.

I'd probably still be starting at that Begold. I have Burnham, I think. That is the First Officer one? But, the card I want most of all in the game now that I have the coolest Paris vesus the coolest Chakotay in the game?

Killy would eventually win, but it would a knife fight. Might end up taking her tomorrow........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭

I just noticed, arena-wise, Rura Penthe Commandant is nearly a Killy clone with only slightly lower passives ...
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

I just noticed, arena-wise, Rura Penthe Commandant is nearly a Killy clone with only slightly lower passives ...

Rura Penthe Kirk requires Cloak to activate his 500% Damage, if I remember correctly. But yeah, he’s an Arena/Skirmish beast.

And wow, what a beGold! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

That may have been why I went way out of my way to acquire him ;) I missed out on Killy, so he’s been a huge boost to my Arena crew. Can’t wait for Skirmish time :D
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Dupity dupe.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'd have gone for Burnham, but only because I've got Killy already. Never gotten one of these golden beholds out of nowhere on a single pull (I think there may have been the odd purple behold once or twice), but nice to see them happen - even like this morning, when I've just been taking it easy on an event and just got a few little rewards at the end, you never know what one of those humble blue portal pulls could do.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Hey!!! You took my behold. Give it back.... 🤗
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Well I'd have gone for Burnham, but only because I've got Killy already. Never gotten one of these golden beholds out of nowhere on a single pull (I think there may have been the odd purple behold once or twice), but nice to see them happen - even like this morning, when I've just been taking it easy on an event and just got a few little rewards at the end, you never know what one of those humble blue portal pulls could do.

I and several others have gotten a Begold from the Single Pull for Credits. Well, mine was from a Free Single Pull. I winnow down the Free Single Pulls when I get over 250.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    /SSR/ Tichy/SSR/ Tichy ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Rura Penthe Kirk requires Cloak to activate his 500% Damage, if I remember correctly. But yeah, he’s an Arena/Skirmish beast.

Yes, RP Kirk needs cloak. RP Commandant not, his arena abilities match Killy 1:1

Great begold by the way :)
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, RP Kirk needs cloak. RP Commandant not, his arena abilities match Killy 1:1

Great begold by the way :)

My mistake, I misread which Rura Penthe character was the Killy match. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome behold, I would have been equally stuck picking one.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't work well for defense. Hit the cloak at the right moment and they become useless. I faced a player with 3, he didn't stand a chance, lol
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s an amazing behold, congratulations!
  • Options
    AdiAdi ✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »

Doesn't work well for defense. Hit the cloak at the right moment and they become useless. I faced a player with 3, he didn't stand a chance, lol

d4ll4dmgcnfg.jpg

Cloak don't work well with D'Kora. I kill them at 4-6 seconds or I die horribly at 7. 😊
    The best part is that I stay in the same position for longer that with T'Ong.
  • Options
    Wow. This behold is incredible. Congrats
  • Options
    It will be interesting it see how it goes next week when I replace the Borg Queen with him.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    @Adi I'm rocking that setup as well. A fast way to get your arena dailies for sure.