Options

White Rabbit in the vault for Easter

Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
ebpyavdbz4yg.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    😆
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    eww
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    #709 right there, the cheesecake seven madness might finally stop.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do rabbits eat cheesecake?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame it's not Cheesecake Seven, but I am *so* down for this card.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad others are jacked for this... I'll be passing on today's packs that's for sure
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie, I kinda love this new crew.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im late...
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely out of left field, but that skill combo might make it worth it. Plus, it’s from one of my favorite episodes...DB knows how many of us are suckers for TOS characters for sure.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Now I'm going to have to listen to Jefferson Airplane for countless hours, drunk.

"When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go
    And you've just had some kind of mushroom, and your mind is moving low

Go ask Alice, I think she'll know"

Semi off topic, but Grace Slick has one of my favourite singing voices.
  • Options
    Seriously?

There's so many good choices for crew and we get this?

This may be funny for Easter, but now we're gonna be stuck with this in the game forever.

It's a shame DB can't do some sort of seasonal character that changes for every little whim they have.

"Bunnies are for life not just for Easter."
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously?

This may be funny for Easter, but now we're gonna be stuck with this in the game forever.

It's a shame DB can't do some sort of seasonal character that changes for every little whim they have.

Well, he’s been on character request lists since the early days of the game so...
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously?

I love this. It's an odd episode, but the White Rabbit obviously really captures the Alice in Wonderland of it all.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously?

I kinda find this ironic you’re unhappy that we are stuck with the bunny for the rest of the game’s lifespan yet you say they are for life not just for Easter....
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Any stats yet?
  • Options
    Wanted the rabbit, got already immo Gorn :(
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any stats yet?

FE/FF level 100 ENG 1294 (149-298), SCI 518 (60-146), MED 962 (132-297)
    FE/FF 1/5 level 100 ENG 846 (149-298), SCI 293 (60-146), MED 514 (132-297)

Traits: Crafty, Automated Unit, Costumed
  • Options
    I also got a Bunny first pull. Glad I did, after seeing Stats, I wouldn't have tried.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also got a Bunny first pull. Glad I did, after seeing Stats, I wouldn't have tried.

I don’t see a problem with the stats. Traits are certifiably weak and the ship ability is underwhelming but the ENG/MED combo alone is pretty good as I see it.
  • Options
    So far as Voyages, he is weak (64th overall). Depends what you need in your crew.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t see a problem with the stats. Traits are certifiably weak and the ship ability is underwhelming but the ENG/MED combo alone is pretty good as I see it.

Agreed, the combo is the only tempting thing about it, a crew without CMD, DIP, or SEC is hard to come by, it's a good combo if you don't care about rarely matching any traits to anything

I personally am still not interested in having a rabbit in my crew though
  • Options
    4th Best Engineering, though.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously?

Well, he’s been on character request lists since the early days of the game so...

Which doesn t mean, that the majority of players wants it. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Costumed and crafty I do see a lot of on voyages. Only three traits but could be two very useful ones.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it and I'm very happy about it so well done DB! :smile:

Yes, 64th overall, but that assumes you are weighting all of the stats equally which I don't think you should. Eng and Med are notoriously difficult to come by for Voyages and this character will have the single highest combination of those stats. It may not be Tier 1, but is definitely in the higher tiers I reckon, and yes will be a more than adequate Eng shuttler too.