Home The Bridge
Options

Thanks for the slots

[7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks for the five free slots that just showed up DB.

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    +2
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in time...thx :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Woohoo!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    Ditto!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!

Can we get them with a side of portal updates???
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Awesomesauce! Thanks DB!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free slots!?! Omg, I got to check this out.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I need to go check. Slot sale, too?
  • Options
    There are five more slots. Awesome, thx DB. This is how happy you have made me.
    9cf7bdsi2woe.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Sweet!

Can we get them with a side of portal updates???

Why on earth do we want portal updates? They should make a new portal pack with more recent stuff instead of adding a whole load more randomness to the existing portal. Every portal update makes the odds of completing older crew that much lower.

That would be a best-case scenario for sure. Separate portals for 2016, 2017, and 2018-2019 crew would be best, with older packs perhaps being discounted on account of power creep. But that would probably involve a lot of work on DB’s end and may not be feasible...at least with a portal update, people have a chance to fill in remaining needed stars on partially fused crew from the last several months.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankies for the easter (slots) egg DB. In combo with freezing many cards which I only needed for the shuttle parts of the mega I am satisfied with my slots situation now...
  • Options
    I hadn't even noticed it at first. Thanks anyway, it will prove useful for creating Evolved Janeway.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Much thanks DB
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    59z8m7t85be8.jpeg

CLARKSOOOONNNNNNN!!!!! (In my best James May voice).

And to not hijack the thread, thanks for the slots 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Ether Bunny!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between the bonus and sale I've gotten myself some breathing room. I think I'll celebrate by claiming Phoenix Cochrane and Fierce Guinan, which also means I won't have so many stray notifications I need to ignore!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    So last week I'm sitting on 1300 Dil. I think "crew slot sale won't be for a while".
    Ooh! Pack with 5 characters I have, and one character immortalised.. and only at 475 Dil. Do I risk it? We all know I'm going to get the one immortal character... Oh screw it. I am not spending my hard earned Dil on anything and it's doubtful a crew slot sale is coming. I'll buy the pack.

Result: the immortal character, 900 honour and a crew slot sale of which I am now 400 Dil shy of utilising.

Lesson: don't spend your hard earned dilithium on anything if there is a chance it can screw you over.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Awesome!!!! :p
  • Options
    Yes, many thanks for the slots.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I just sent three 1/4 4*s for an ether stroll two days ago, because I was maxed out on Slots. Knew Tholian was coming. I'm bad about not floating Crew that I like to make room. The Slots coming when they did actually helped me out. I now have eight open Slots, instead of three. And the being full pressure the other day helped me keep my pimp hand strong!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just sent three 1/4 4*s for an ether stroll two days ago, because I was maxed out on Slots. Knew Tholian was coming. I'm bad about not floating Crew that I like to make room. The Slots coming when they did actually helped me out. I now have eight open Slots, instead of three. And the being full pressure the other day helped me keep my pimp hand strong!!!!

I need to get better at this too. I’m not hard up, I had 4 open slots now I have 9, but I’m sitting on several 1/4 that really even at 4/4 will just go straight into the freezer.

Other than the collection and dilithium achievement rewards there’s really no need for me to immortalize, say, Commander Uhura or Gillian Taylor.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gillian used to go on a lot of sci/med voyages for me.
  • Options
    This was a fantastic surprise - thank you very much!
    1st Command 12/26/18
    Immortals: 116
    -ENTERPRISE- (Mirror Empok Nor)
  • Options
    Aldude wrote: »
    So last week I'm sitting on 1300 Dil. I think "crew slot sale won't be for a while".
    Ooh! Pack with 5 characters I have, and one character immortalised.. and only at 475 Dil. Do I risk it? We all know I'm going to get the one immortal character... Oh screw it. I am not spending my hard earned Dil on anything and it's doubtful a crew slot sale is coming. I'll buy the pack.

Result: the immortal character, 900 honour and a crew slot sale of which I am now 400 Dil shy of utilising.

Lesson: don't spend your hard earned dilithium on anything if there is a chance it can screw you over.

The sale does not end till Monday morning which gives you a few days with your monthly card and campaigns start thursday which may give dilithium as well. I think you can still get crew slots.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dare Is say my Billie Jean parody worked?!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Dare Is say my Billie Jean parody worked?!

Never Underestimate the Power of Michael Jackson.

PS The AEC is not my son

PPS what about Tito?
    Intentionally Left Blank