Home The Bridge
Options

Mountaineer Spock for $9.99

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like another good 5*/Chronies/Credits/VIPLithium offer........
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    +1, did buy.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed out on getting him in his event. He won’t be much help in the upcoming event with all the other bonus crew but I look forward to having him in future Spock events.
  • Options
    Don't like this offer, was hoping for a 10x or DIL offer. Easy pass for me... :/
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm tempted because of all the extras; not sure that second star will make a huge difference.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually buy these but for some reason I don't want this one... the movie it's from is worse than meh, and I really just do not need another 1/5 sitting around

Good deal overall, the chrons are especially useful with a galaxy event coming up, but still a pass for me
  • Options
    AbbyAbby ✭✭
    As Spock is one of my favourite characters and I have only a 1*, 2* and 3* variant of him until now, I didn't think much about it and got him. The extra chronies are most welcome, too, considering the forthcoming Galaxy Event.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Mountaineer Spock at 1/5.

I'm thinking about it.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Spock. I decided not to go for him in the event. Being one of the more popular crew in Star Trek, I figured it would be a high price in Chrons.

So I got my copy this way.
  • Options
    Look at it this way. If you're tempted to make rank and buy one of the chrono packs during the event, you might as well do it today and get a high tier Spock out of it.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at it this way. If you're tempted to make rank and buy one of the chrono packs during the event, you might as well do it today and get a high tier Spock out of it.

Thus is what I keep saying. You get the same amount of Chronitons, plus a 5* Crew.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I immortalized him and don't regret it. He is a great card.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here it is... my budget dilemma. (Quicker than expected, thanks so much DB.)

Choice A - improve Mountain Spock to 2/5 (my forum avatar is Spock after all, so you know I want to).
    Choice B - buy into the premium campaign track later this week.
    Choice C - do neither as a totally useless form of protest for being forced to make this choice.

Of all the buy-it-or-don't-buy-it decisions we make in this game, the campaign thing is really eating at me. I don't know why.
  • Options
    I wanted him when he first appeared so I definitely grabbed him this time.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    And here it is... my budget dilemma. (Quicker than expected, thanks so much DB.)

Choice A - improve Mountain Spock to 2/5 (my forum avatar is Spock after all, so you know I want to).
    Choice C - do neither as a totally useless form of protest for being forced to make this choice.

Of all the buy-it-or-don't-buy-it decisions we make in this game, the campaign thing is really eating at me. I don't know why.

Don’t forget you can buy the Campaign later and you’ll get the rewards from the Premium track. Sounds like Choice B is your best option.
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

You forgot Choice D, "S**** the budget! Buy, buy, buy!!"
    :D

I am going with Choice B myself. Primarily since I don't have this Spock and have enough 1/5s to work on.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don’t forget you can buy the Campaign later and you’ll get the rewards from the Premium track. Sounds like Choice B is your best option.

I agree. You can buy Spock today and have a month to decide if you want to buy the premium track as you will retroactively get the rewards
  • Options
    Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    I don't know how to open a new discussion, so I'm just posting here, and hopefully someone else can put it somewhere more useful.

I did an analysis of all the legendary crew. As of today there are 287 Legendaries, 212 3-skill crew, 74 2-skill crew, and single-skill scottie. The breakdown is as follows:

CMD/DIP/SEC 67
    CMD/ENG/SEC 18
    CMD/DIP/SCI 16
    CMD/SEC/SCI16
    DIP/ENG/SCI 15
    CMD/ENG/SCI 11
    ENG/SEC/SCI 10
    DIP/ENG/SEC 8
    DIP/SEC/SCI 8
    DIP/SEC/MED 8
    CMD/DIP/ENG 7
    DIP/SCI/MED 7
    CMD/DIP/MED 6
    ENG/SCI/MED 5
    CMD/SCI/MED 4
    SEC/SCI/MED 3
    CMD/ENG/MED 1
    CMD/SEC/MED 1
    ENG/SEC/MED 1
    DIP/ENG/MED 0

CMD/DIP 19
    CMD/SEC 14
    DIP/SEC 12
    ENG/SEC 7
    ENG/SCI 6
    DIP/SCI 5
    DIP/ENG 2
    DIP/MED 2
    SEC/SCI 2
    SCI/MED 2
    CMD/ENG 1
    CMD/SCI 1
    SEC/MED 1
    CMD/MED 0
    ENG/MED 0

ENG 1
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Dingbat1 wrote: »
    I don't know how to open a new discussion, so I'm just posting here, and hopefully someone else can put it somewhere more useful.

New Discussion is on the top right but you might have to have enough people favorite your posts first to gain stars. The old forum has problems with Chinese spam.
  • Options
    I immortalized him and don't regret it. He is a great card.

I got really impulsive, and bought and DYC'ed. :#
  • Options
    Anyone who hasn't yet should buy this. This is a great offer. He's an awesome card
  • Options
    It's a magnificent card. He's used in Missy voyages for me. Immortalized he has great stats
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Not bad for $9.99...

Wish there was a way to get the rabbit similar to that, instead of the worthless “Best of” Packs. Several pulls.... 1 Mugato, 2 Popcorn Head, and a Smitten Picard... If that pack portal was a star base, I’d light it up with photon torpedoes.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options

Choice B definitely
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

I don´t know why either because the campaign is the best value for money offer DB did so far. Gladly in your case the solution is very simple:

B, B, B

Why? Because by buying the premium reward track you can also bring Spock to 2/5 (as you wish) with the legendary citation which is part of it...

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate the input folks. I had missed the part about the premium tiers being awarded retroactively whenever you buy in, so that may have swayed it for me.