Home The Bridge
Options

New Deal?

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
The deal below popped up for me today. I've never seen it before. Has DB created some new deals?

s3fg5e414hlh.png
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    The deal below popped up for me today. I've never seen it before. Has DB created some new deals?

s3fg5e414hlh.png

I got this one, too. @Shan said in the discussion about no Monday deal this week, that new deals were in the works. Fifteen Legendary Replicators could help with a piece of Legendary Equipment on a 5* you are trying to finish. And 1,500,000 Credits could be a lot of Honour from lucky Basic Portals.

Shan wrote: »
    Please keep in mind that offers can change at anytime. That being said those specific Monday offers are unlikely to return but fear not, there will be other offers coming along.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Pretty sure they ran this deal before. Wasn't it the one that had an error where it was giving out Ushaan Shran for the $4.99 by mistake?
  • Options
    FDR would be proud.

FDR been waiting 80 years for someone to make that joke!!! Patience isn't just a little Amish woman......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Green New Deal showed up more quickly than I expected. But I was expecting a Vina picture.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    The Green New Deal showed up more quickly than I expected. But I was expecting a Vina picture.

Yeah. Can we even acknowledge there is a JJVerse? Here?
  • Options
    JJ who now?
  • Options

A purplish chap snapped his fingers....the jjverse did not make it. Wasn’t the green deal lady in Continuum? And in Winter Soldier?
  • Options

A purplish chap snapped his fingers....the jjverse did not make it. Wasn’t the green deal lady in Continuum? And in Winter Soldier?

Looks like Continuum, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, and a lot of T.V. shows and movies:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0629697/?ref_=tt_cl_t15
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record, I thought up an AWESOME(ly bad) response to keep this thread going, but my photo editing abilities are...inadequate. Also, having gone through about a dozen episodes looking for the right screenshot to grab, the show runners didn't do me any favors either, the Breen seem to always be shot from the waist up. You'll just have to trust me, I thought up an AWESOME(ly bad) visual pun for this thread!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've heard of the Breen New Deal....

iy6dbg6z103p.png

But have you heard of the Breen Shoe Wheel?

(original Breen image created by © Tobuushi_Illustrations)
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold!

xs60t8k70pbl.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.