Home The Bridge
Options

That Dang Tholian!!!!!

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
He's eating all my 0* Furs!!! To be made of crystal, his Carapace uses a lot of fur!!!!!!
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    I don't think crystal retains heat well...he's probably just chilly.
    1st Command 12/26/18
    Immortals: 116
    -ENTERPRISE- (Mirror Empok Nor)
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's secretly making an Easter bunny costume.
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity, Squirrel: why immortalize 2 of the Tholian? It’s decent crew, but nothing terribly special so far as I can tell. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    I figured they were taking apart the coats to make threads for weaving webs.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, Squirrel: why immortalize 2 of the Tholian? It’s decent crew, but nothing terribly special so far as I can tell. Am I missing something?

Some players (not me) don't have crew to work on. At least if you already have the crew at 4/4 you can work on it and freeze it. I picked up 7 Gowrons last event (only needed 1) with rewards and portal pulls looking for Bashir (got zero Bashirs btw). I kept an extra 4/4 Gowrons on the crew bench for later. If I need the space, I can airlock him for 800 honour, if I need crew to work on, he is available.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

He bought a bunch of packs and so got lots of Tholians. If he just airlocks em all it feels like a huge waste of dilithium.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    What worse than 1 eating all of ur stuff?

RIGHT...
    630rx5yd1xv1.jpeg

🙈🙈🙈

Wow. Congrats!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Legit question.

I got my first 4/4 out of packs on Wednesday already fully equipped. So all of his items i collected from thresholds on thursday would have been useless.

And yes, i don t have any other crew to work on, all of my crew are fully equipped. So since he has decent status for a SR and the „Mirror Universe“ and „Prisoner“ trait, which might be come up as bonus for future events(mirror trait for sure), i decided to do the 2nd 4/4, which i got from thresholds and community rewards.

Used his items from thresholds and my 8 replications for the final 8 items. Chron total use for 2nd copy probably < 300.

And no, i don t do it with all event crew i manage to get an extra 4/4. Really need to have decent SR status(at least 1 base skill 800+) or being crew with re run value, like Kirk, Picard, Disco and so on.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Legit question.

I got my first 4/4 out of packs on Wednesday already fully equipped. So all of his items i collected from thresholds on thursday would have been useless.

And yes, i don t have any other crew to work on, all of my crew are fully equipped. So since he has decent status for a SR and the „Mirror Universe“ and „Prisoner“ trait, which might be come up as bonus for future events(mirror trait for sure), i decided to do the 2nd 4/4, which i got from thresholds and community rewards.

Used his items from thresholds and my 8 replications for the final 8 items. Chron total use for 2nd copy probably < 300.

And no, i don t do it with all event crew i manage to get an extra 4/4. Really need to have decent SR status(at least 1 base skill 800+) or being crew with re run value, like Kirk, Picard, Disco and so on.

Yeah I often do that too when they are just giving away all the items for it. You can do the same with the uncommon crew in the event too. Wih two Tholians you could make an awesome bridge. Have the Tholians on the ends and have the crew fighting em or being scared of em in the middle.
    Let’s fly!