Home The Bridge
Options

Amanda Rogers

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
I would really like the crew Amanda Rogers. She is the Q who didn't know she was a Q. I like her more than other Q characters, actually. As far as I can tell, she is not in the game, yet she shows up on a mission from the winning event missions.
7qdr1hazsdro.jpg

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes she would be a good addition. Sad thing is that DB would likely put her in a Tuesday pack not an event.
    0jpnk4sd1v6o.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes she would be a good addition. Sad thing is that DB would likely put her in a Tuesday pack not an event.
    0jpnk4sd1v6o.jpg

I think she could be worthy of the honor hall as well.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was one of the more powerful cards in the ST:CCC game.
    sepdq1s8vidl.png
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    sepdq1s8vidl.png

Man I loved that game.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    uympr5ay3ocx.gif
    This was the only Amanda Rogers gif I could find. If we cannot get her in game can we at least get more gifs of her online?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    sepdq1s8vidl.png

Man I loved that game.

Same. You can actually buy a lot of packs and such pretty cheap online, at least the last time I looked. I’ve considered doing it just for collecting.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    sepdq1s8vidl.png

Man I loved that game.

Same. You can actually buy a lot of packs and such pretty cheap online, at least the last time I looked. I’ve considered doing it just for collecting.

I haven't played in years, but I still follow it at trekcc.org. Did anyone else play the online game they had?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    sepdq1s8vidl.png

Man I loved that game.

Hmm. Part of me wants to buy more cards since I think I only ever got a starter pack, while another part of me realizes I’ll never play it and that it takes up space, even if only as a collection...
  • Options

Man I loved that game. [/quote]

I miss playing that game and the 2nd Edition, unfortunately my whole 2nd edition out side my binders got wet =( lost 3 mega boxes full of cards.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be great if the crew cards we collect in Timelines could be used in some sort of game.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I wrote about Amanda Rogers back on the old forums: https: //forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/65083
    Tcal wrote: »
    As I am sure many of you are aware, there are no crew that have SCI, MED, & ENG. Which is puzzling as those three skills are by far the most needed in terms of available crew. After some discussion and input on the discord channel, here are some suggestions for new characters that would help fill the long-standing gap in skill sets.

Amanda Rogers 5*
    Traits: Federation, Starfleet, Romantic, Human, Prodigy

1/5* FE
    SCI: 637 (275 - 518)
    MED: 341 (202 - 485)
    ENG: 182 (167 - 351)

5/5* FE/FF
    SCI: 989 (275 - 518)
    MED: 789 (202 - 485)
    ENG: 407 (167 - 351)

(If you don’t remember the character you can read more about her here: http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Amanda_Rogers).

There were also some suggestions that a variant of Doctor Crusher or Dr. Zimmerman could help fill this gap as well.

Of course, the stats were great back then, not really the case anymore with the recent power creep.
  • Options
    wow I loved her character! We really need her in the game
    Jack Mitchell