Home The Bridge
Options

Feels like another missed opportunity for a new 2* in Threshold.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Since the Tholian is from the Mirror episode, would have been cool if we got Slar as a Threshold 2*. We only have one Gorn. (Which, admittedly, is 50% of the Gorns we have see!)

Slar 2*

Skills Security/Engineering

Traits: Gorn, Interrogator, Mirror Universe, Brutal, Duelist?, Hunter, Primal.

Security, because he was guarding the slaves/prisoners working on the Defiant.
Engineering, because he knew how to disable the Defiant after the Terrans took it.

Interrogator Trait because he probably had a hand in "questioning" the Tholian "guests".

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m conflicted. A surprise new 2* crew in next week’s event would be fun, not to mention a nice bonus for newer players still looking to three-star cadet missions. On the other hand, I kind of want Slar to be a 4* or 5*. Same skills, same traits, just a higher rarity level.
  • Options
    I’m conflicted. A surprise new 2* crew in next week’s event would be fun, not to mention a nice bonus for newer players still looking to three-star cadet missions. On the other hand, I kind of want Slar to be a 4* or 5*. Same skills, same traits, just a higher rarity level.

Yeah. He probably does deserve better than 2*. I really liked that Mirror segment on "Enterprise". So many cool things. Slar, the Tholian Pilot we got this week, and of course little Hoshi becoming Empress!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. He probably does deserve better than 2*. I really liked that Mirror segment on "Enterprise". So many cool things. Slar, the Tholian Pilot we got this week, and of course little Hoshi becoming Empress!

Those two episodes were amazingly done, from the full rebuild of the bridge set to the reworked opening title to Porthos the Rottweiler, and everything in between.
  • Options

Those two episodes were amazingly done, from the full rebuild of the bridge set to the reworked opening title to Porthos the Rottweiler, and everything in between.

Right from the moment Cochrane drew his shotgun, you knew it was gonna be a wild ride.