Home The Bridge
Options

Campaign Clarification

SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
Is it just the initial $9.99 to unlock all 100 slots in the premium track, or do you need to spend $9.99 every 20 slots (after you redeem the 1/5*)? I have seen a lot of discussion in various Line Chats, and people aren’t quite sure.
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    $9.99 unlocks all 100 slots in the Premium track.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »
    $9.99 unlocks all 100 slots in the Premium track.

Dang it, Jim! I'm a comedian, not a doctor! Messed up my joke reply!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    And is confirmed, that I can get every 100 tiers if I spent the 10 bucks at the end of the campaign?
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB have referred to the $9.99 purchase in the singular in their announcement here and in the blog.
  • Options
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    And is confirmed, that I can get every 100 tiers if I spent the 10 bucks at the end of the campaign?

You may purchase the premium track at anytime during an ongoing campaign and it will retro-activly unlock any tier on the premium track that you have completed on the standard track.
    Wether you finish the complete 100 tiers or not within the 28 days depends on if you do/have cleared your daily board every day.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get what the advertisement states. I have read it several times. lol. Given previous history, I am always a little leery towards DB. You know how it happens...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...