Home The Bridge
Options

I didn't get any special offers, what about you?

For 2 weeks in a row I didn't get a special offer like "dillithium overload" or the 10 or 25 packs offer.
Is anyone else experiencing this or is it only me?
Level 84
65 x 5* immortal

Best Answers

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The Monday deals have been phased out for everyone in favor of other deals. If you didn’t see Mountaineer Spock offer last week or the new replicator deal (Wednesday or Thursday?), then there might be something else going on.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    DB took the monday offers out of the rotation, so it is not only you, but everyone. Sunday seems to be the new monday although with global, not random offers. Like yd the 10 pack offers...
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    They give 35% more Dilithium in the regular DIL shop today though. Since the Dilithium Overload offers give 40% more I don´t find that appealing. Guess that mainly aims at players who want to buy the reduced mega event packs soon and are short on DIl...
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Today and through the rest of the week. Agreed that it’s not to the level of Dilithium overload, though being able to buy as much or as little as you want rather than being stuck with whatever’s in the special offer is I think a reasonable compromise.

Yes - also, as said, with the soon to come reduced mega event packs for some players with a Dilithium shortage surely not without appeal...

Answers

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Edited - not sure how one post got duplicated five minutes apart. Anyway:
    DB took the monday offers out of the rotation, so it is not only you, but everyone. Sunday seems to be the new monday although with global, not random offers. Like yd the 10 pack offers...

I didn't get any offer yesterday 🤔

There was what looked like a universal 10 for $10 offer...perhaps the window in which it was available was short enough that it popped up between logins?
  • Options

I didn't get any offer yesterday 🤔

Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • Options
    I took the 10x10 that popped up yesterday and was very sorry I did. Nothing but honor and not a single legendary. Time for me to stop buying packs, I guess.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if the reference to "Queen Po" in the announcement means she'll be our Tuesday Pack card?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I'm wondering if the reference to "Queen Po" in the announcement means she'll be our Tuesday Pack card?
    Not only is she a Queen she is also a kung fu warrior.
    q1apr5a6ul5x.gif

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had the 2x 10 for 10s on Sunday. Got quite a few ledgendary beholds, including the final stars for Captain LaForge & Will Scarlett, 3rd star for Durangio Troi. With the honor I also got anouther ledgendary behold yielding the 4th star for Niners Sisko. All four are now upgraded to regular voyage/shuttle duty. Tried my luck with the Niners pack looking for anouther Sisko. Did not get him but I pulled 2 Bucks and an Odo so not bad.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 35% more dilithium is pretty much a dilithium overload offer that stands for about a week. Not bad. I also got the 10 for 10 on Sunday, bought it twice. Got an unusually high number of begolds with it