Home The Bridge
Options

New 4* Buck Bokai

2»

Comments

• Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that as well. I wondered how long until someone else noticed it. 🤣
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Wanted Buck badly, so I risked a couple pulls: Umpire Odo and Buck! A good day.

edit: spelling
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    according to the post he seems to be missing the most obvious trait - human unless he is considered to be the alien apparition kind.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Decided to have a pop as I really want that Worf. Got two Umpire Odos from two packs! Will take that!
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    according to the post he seems to be missing the most obvious trait - human unless he is considered to be the alien apparition kind.

In the episode it’s the alien that’s there, not surprising.
  • Options
    Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    Might want to look at Bokai’s bio.tut9inhg7l2z.jpeg
    Something look odd to y’all?

Nah... I think DB just got ahead of themselves... That's a setup for the upcoming 5* "Tripod" Bokai, requiring 3 Bucks and 1 Arex for fusing...

In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i tried two packs, got one Kira and one Odo...and we have Odo next week so i actually have to level him, thanks (?) DB!
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must admit, saying his name always sounds like hen clucking to me.

Buck-buck-buck-buck-bokaiiii
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must admit, saying his name always sounds like hen clucking to me.

Buck-buck-buck-buck-bokaiiii

ha ha same
  • Options
    Buck-buck Bucky O'Hare
    Captain Bucky O'Hare.
    I guess alot of you might not remember that cartoon bunny. 😂
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buck-buck Bucky O'Hare
    Captain Bucky O'Hare.
    I guess alot of you might not remember that cartoon bunny. 😂

It’s quite funny I was only thinking the other day that would make quite a good animation film.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO