Home The Bridge
Options

New $9.99 offer, Interfaced La Forge

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, really good! I kicked myself for not getting him during the event, but looking at my crew I have seven 5/5 ENG/DIP heavy crew so I have no need for him. Great card for $10 though.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    So tempting since I cited him up to 4/5, and the 500 VIP would bump me up to VIP-13...
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    My phone notification is advertising Interfacted La Forge. :#
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    So tempting since I cited him up to 4/5, and the 500 VIP would bump me up to VIP-13...

That’s a no-brained. Jump on it!

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would if I could. For sure. His Ship Ability good for this week?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Tempting, but I decided to do the premium campaign upgrade instead.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic crew. Definitely a no-brainer for those who don't already have him maxxed (aka not me lol). He's always on a Voyage or a shuttle for me.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would have gone for him but alas I have already cited him up :(
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll prolly get it for the chrons. I’m very depleted after this galaxy and need something to skirmish with
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would if I could. For sure. His Ship Ability good for this week?

Not really. Accuracy with 12s init., 10s duration, avg passive stats. He's better for voyages and some gauntlets.
  • Options
    He's excellent for voyages, this is a good deal if you need to fuse him up.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have him at 2/5 and would love to add a star. However, I bought the 10x10 twice on Sunday and the campaign premium track. Gonna pass on this one.

He is great for voyages though.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could not resist. Pah-wraith Cult Dukat was my only DIP so far (1/5), so for me La Forge will be a huge improvement. And I was out of chrons also. Like!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's great! I won copies in his event and cited him all the way to 5*. Highly recommended 👍
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Tempting but I'm still working on Mountaineer Spock from last week.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    bought him, using the campaign cite to finish him off.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I’ll prolly get it for the chrons. I’m very depleted after this galaxy and need something to skirmish with

How could that be? I didn't see you right behind Paladin or anything...

I kind of wanted this La Forge, but I'm a little tapped out this week. Maybe next time.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Banjo was number 2 in that event...
  • Options

Banjo was number 2 in that event...

I'm going with that being sarcasm. In any case, even being #2 was not "right behind" Paladin this week.
  • Options
    I'm going with that being sarcasm. In any case, even being #2 was not "right behind" Paladin this week.

By position 2 is right behind 1 last I checked ;) So no sarcasm at all. And while the dedication and score of Paladin is an amazing achievement, also Banjo burned many many chrons...

• Options

By position 2 is right behind 1 last I checked ;) So no sarcasm at all. And while the dedication and score of Paladin is an amazing achievement, also Banjo burned many many chrons...

To be clear, I mean I believe Lorca was being sarcastic in his initial statement. No doubt, Banjo probably burned more chrons this weekend than I'll use all month.
  • Options
    To be clear, I mean I believe Lorca was being sarcastic in his initial statement.

Either that or he does not know Banjos game name. No matter what - hats off to both. Even if I would have the time I don´t know if I could motivate myself to do so much tapping. In case I want the legendary I do the main piece of work at the first day and than call it a weekend in Galaxy events...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I am not Sparticus, I am not an animal, I AM SCHMALLEN! And I burned 76,000 chrons. I burned 158,000 once AND CAME IN SECOND! Awful disappointment
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not Sparticus, I am not an animal, I AM SCHMALLEN! And I burned 76,000 chrons. I burned 158,000 once AND CAME IN SECOND! Awful disappointment

We salute you though
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »

We salute you though

Thank you much!

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Yep, Banjo does not go by Banjo in the ranks. You did great Banjo. A second place to someone getting first with 13 million is no loss. You did great! I did good too. I came in 3rd, 163rd. :)
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

https://youtube.com/watch?v=boc5JfvtB28&frags=pl%2Cwn
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, Banjo does not go by Banjo in the ranks. You did great Banjo. A second place to someone getting first with 13 million is no loss. You did great! I did good too. I came in 3rd, 163rd. :)

Thanks man. I just ran into a buzzsaw! It’s so hard to tell when the time is right to go for it. All it takes is one person to keep you from the top

• Options
    I purchased him as a 2nd star as it will save 50k honor in the long run. Current honor use is 2 stars on FO Burnham, 3 Stars on Da Vinci and now only 3 stars on Interfaced La Forge. Once those are done and I don't get another crew listed in the top 25 for voyages I will start to save my honor.
  • Options
    What's the difference between Interfaced La Forge and Conditioned La Forge? :D