Home Engineering Room

DISBANDED (Squad Leaderboard)

Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in Engineering Room
I don’t like to cross-post where avoidable, but it seems like this is probably a bug:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13688/event-squad-rank

65c8crvix05k.png
md2giaz9e79g.png

Comments

• Seems like disbanded has multiple accounts...😂😂😂😂
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Yeah its odd, entire Top 50 shows same message, but if i use „find me“, my squad and all other squads are displayed as usual.

7tef89wmtps1.jpeg
    s0vf80efold3.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the reports, everyone!

This has been fixed: now only the one Squadron is correctly showing up as DISBANDED.

mh2k95afithx.png
  • [10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    @SunshineRiker as long as I was going to get my rank 4 5* replicator rations to add to my growing collecting than I am happy.

B) You are putting out so much sunshine I had to put on the shades. ;)
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

This has been fixed: now only the one Squadron is correctly showing up as DISBANDED.

mh2k95afithx.png

Thanks for the update B)

I don’t quite get it though - was that squad punished for disbanding mid-event?
    Is that still something players bother doing?
    Is that frowned upon?
    Is it like IAP in that it’s not disallowed/blocked and actually approved by DB staff, but you have to be in the know?
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it means, that the squad was disbanded by DB for reasons. Disbanding a squad by ur own is not against TOS. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, apologies for being rather drunk and cynical on my previous post.

Would be nice to know what happened though. For the sake of transparency.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

mh2k95afithx.png

Thanks for the update B)

I don’t quite get it though - was that squad punished for disbanding mid-event?
    Is that still something players bother doing?
    Is that frowned upon?
    Is it like IAP in that it’s not disallowed/blocked and actually approved by DB staff, but you have to be in the know?

It can happen that a Squadron gets disbanded by a player during an event, it is not wise but it does happen. We had nothing to do with it. To ensure that leaderboards do not get into a broken state when this happen, said squadrons still get listed as "disbanded. And yes it means that the event squadrons rewards are lost for those players.
  • We've had such squads in our fleet before.
    The squad leader was inactive for over 3 weeks during the event, thus the leader gets kicked out oif the fleet, auto disbanding the squad.
  • Recently when I have kicked a Squadron Leader, someone else was automatically assigned as the leader. I wish I could have chosen the new leader.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    We've had such squads in our fleet before.
    The squad leader was inactive for over 3 weeks during the event, thus the leader gets kicked out oif the fleet, auto disbanding the squad.

They've changed that. Now it auto promotes someone else from the squad to leader instead (kinda wish they'd left it alone or given admirals/officers the power to disband squads).