Home The Bridge
Options

Claiming Campaign Rewards

Do you need to collect campaign rewards daily or can you accumulate a couple days, or weeks worth, or month worth or rewards before claiming them All?

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think you can accumulate them but don’t quote me on it
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you need to collect campaign rewards daily or can you accumulate a couple days, or weeks worth, or month worth or rewards before claiming them All?

This should answer ur question.

https://www.disruptorbeam.com/blog/2019/4/12/stt-announcing-timelines-latest-feature-campaigns
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ptrivihjm27r.jpg

Saving until complete or desperate for shuttle boost pulls.
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
    The first Section 31 Georgiou at lvl 20 was the last copy I needed to Imortalize mine. Now I'm gonna have 3 more coming my way once the Campaign is done. I was thinking of starting a second one once I've unlocked them all. This would be a the first time I started a second copy of anyone. Any thoughts on if she's worth it?
  • Options
    I'm in the same position and yes I think she's worth it, She has a decent security base and will come up in future Discovery and Section 31 events. You can always freeze the first copy too.

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had her FF for a while and am just opting for the honor value, but I'd agree that she's a decent card to duplicate. Keep in mind that if you eventually freeze a duplicate, the game interface doesn't do a good job of indicating that you have multiple copies. You will need to remember (or take notes) that you have frozen duplicates.
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can claim whenever you want: at each tier, every few tiers, or you can claim once the Campaign ends.