Home The Bridge

Will I make it? Voyage length.

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
pjya0rjn0c5f.jpg
I'd like to hit the next dilemma without having to pay.

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a tough one but if I had a gun to my head and forced to guess I would say yes, but I would also monitor it closely towards the end
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coin toss. 2650 AM is essentially 2hrs worth, so it's entirely in the hands of the RNG gods. Good luck!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    h71meshhfwd5.jpg
    It does not look good.
    li3g1787rzgw.jpg
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you will make it with 60 am left but it will be close.
    Let’s fly!

Amazingly close.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Late to the party, but I would have given you a 75% chance to make it.

Amazingly close.
    Yeah, I took his am with 26 min and 8 sec to go and divided it by 22. It came to 27.8 min so I figured he would have about 60 left since often there is no hazard or fewer hazarads the last couple minutes before a dilemma. It is amazing how accurate it is to divide your am by 22 and it will tell you approximately how many minutes your voyage will go if you fail every hazard.
    Let’s fly!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Amazingly close.
    Yeah, I took his am with 26 min and 8 sec to go and divided it by 22. It came to 27.8 min so I figured he would have about 60 left since often there is no hazard or fewer hazarads the last couple minutes before a dilemma. It is amazing how accurate it is to divide your am by 22 and it will tell you approximately how many minutes your voyage will go if you fail every hazard.

Yep, I divide by 22, then subtract 3 minutes for leeway. Haven’t failed one for months. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • ElimElim ✭✭✭
    Divide the AM as suggested then set an alarm on your phone for the resulting minutes. 22 is a safe division it will always give you a couple of minutes spare
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anti-Matter on hand divided by 22.

So, 2632/22 = 119.6

Of course, the 22 is the conservative number. Most people feel dividing by 21 is usually okay.

{2640 is the threshold for "should be safe" at 22 a minute.}
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
    I didn't want to make a new post, but I do kinda want to brag. I surpassed the 10 hour mark in one go for the first time. I once didn't believe it was possible.
    hdqetw54u7nf.jpg
    I didn't want to make a new post, but I do kinda want to brag. I surpassed the 10 hour mark in one go for the first time. I once didn't believe it was possible.
    hdqetw54u7nf.jpg

Congrats! The first ten hour feels great. Keep up the good work.
    Let’s fly!