Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Fury Kes

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
Happy to see her finally in the game!

wy5o8tdc4j07.png

Comments

• PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Some combo of Med/Sec/Sci. I'd have expected a Med/Sec/Com mix, personally - she had her plan, piloted her ship, and very much worked for herself. But Med/Sec/Sci is fine by me, too.

Edit, forgot: Hooray!
  • BakerbeanzBakerbeanz ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    prw1b36jek4c.png
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big, if true - I watched that episode not long ago and it was really really well done - and if anyone here isn't watching The Orville they had something kind of similar happen at the end of season 2 but no spoilers :smiley:
  • Looks to be a pretty killer card. Pity it's pack-only.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Big, if true - I watched that episode not long ago and it was really really well done - and if anyone here isn't watching The Orville they had something kind of similar happen at the end of season 2 but no spoilers :smiley:
    Seth MacFarlane's terrible acting blows up every scene he is in. :D
    Let’s fly!
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    All three SR's immortalized. Bummer.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Tried a few packs. Got 3rd Trelane and 2nd Yarnek. So good, but missed out on Kes.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    NivenFres wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the first time I read the title, I read it as "Furry Kes" with a "Wait ... WHAT???"

I believe that was after the series.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three packs, three M-113s. A shame, because I could use a good SEC proficiency in my team.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    FE/FF level 100 SEC 1037 (319-717), SCI 466 (122-248), MED 861 (133-445)
    FE 1/5 level 100 SEC 647 (319-717), SCI 241 (122-248), MED 413 (133-445)

Traits: Ocampa, Civilian, Telepath, Botanist, Telekinetic, Prodigy, Brutal
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like another Killy / Commandant
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seth MacFarlane's terrible acting blows up every scene he is in. :D

then you should be glad
    there is a past and present version of Commander Kelly
    in that episode instead :)
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought two packs. Got Ardra + a 4* frozen behold. Second pack got me my first Marshal Q and at that point I decided to stop pushing my luck. I could really use a decent SEC proficiency but I don't want to bleed out all my DIL.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Wow. That's not a total skill combo. Looks like she'd be decent for Gauntlet and a SEC voyage beast too
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    nabbed a Kes on my 3rd try... I'll take it
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled 2 Kes, a Trelane (4th star), 2 Q (needed 1 to finish) 2 beasts, and a Maquis Tuvok (4th star) in a begold, I wasn’t counting, but it was 7 or 8 packs (could have been 3 Q). Cited her to 4/5, for voyages. This crew was my “Cheesecake Seven” that I have been waiting for for nearly 3 years. I am so pleased she is versatile and useful, and not a forgettable crew I’ll never look at again. Arena, Gauntlet and Voyages, plus Skirmish events. Thank you DB, you made me a happy
    camper today. Now if you could just add the sounds of a few bulkheads popping and imploding when I click her...
    I budgeted 4 pulls. 2 Qs (immortal) and 2 Ardras (immortal x2). Knew that would have been the most likely outcome, but Kes is on my wishlist so I had to give it a try. I'll probably catch her on a lucky begold next year.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve wanted her for so long, since I began the game 3 years ago. So I went somewhat hard for her. Got a bit lucky and fused the rest of her with honour
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried twice because I wanted her and because I'm stupid. Fortunately I got two useful purple crew, so it wasn't a complete strike out.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the first time I read the title, I read it as "Furry Kes" with a "Wait ... WHAT???"
    This might explain why Kes was into Neelix. He did have weird hair growth.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

"And that was when that crazy FanFic sect started, Your Honor...."
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it is not Fury Kes but Furious Kes as in the Fast and the Furious.
    jmdirq54h4i3.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Me too. I thought I was the only one, but clearly not.

I really want the skill combo. Looks like a good gauntlet and voyage crew. And from what I hear, we're being further saturated with Killy's. I would buy this straight up, but my RNG is awful. Had to pass.
    Farewell 🖖
    Broke down and bought a few more tries at Kes. Got Yarnek which is at least made it worth the cost. I'm fine with Kes being my new white whale.
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    reknb9sq2b2q.jpg

Using the power of modern computer hardware and revolutionary imaging software (MS Paint), we now have the technology to see if the make-up artists correctly predicted and synthesized the aging of Kes/Jennifer Lien:

8i8l7lc3ounz.jpg

Hmmm... I'd give them about a seven, I guess.
  • I tried twice because I wanted her and because I'm stupid. Fortunately I got two useful purple crew, so it wasn't a complete strike out.

@DavideBooks I burnt through all my dil trying for Kes. I did get two Trelanes and a Yarnek and added a couple of stars to Ardra and Q each, but very much a fail. :(