Home The Bridge
Options

Delta flyer Paris not included in bonuses for next event

So a question for DB, why isn't Delta Flyer Paris included in the bonuses for th next event? I think you guys need to include him.

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because he is not Xindi, part of the Dominion, or Odo in disguise? DF Torres is event crew next week and I hope the story of that event is set up such that DF Paris is a bonus crew, mostly for the selfish reason of having immortalized Paris some months ago.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I am not sure we know the crew for the next event with DF Torres.

But I would not hold my breath, while I am not opposed to the idea, it would be like including all Dixon Hill themed characters when Doc Crusher is event crew.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because he is not Xindi, part of the Dominion, or Odo in disguise? DF Torres is event crew next week and I hope the story of that event is set up such that DF Paris is a bonus crew, mostly for the selfish reason of having immortalized Paris some months ago.

I'm with you. I don't have him FF'd, but I would like to see him get a bonus for one reason or another. Even if it's just a "matching outfit" bonus.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I'm with you. I don't have him FF'd, but I would like to see him get a bonus for one reason or another. Even if it's just a "matching outfit" bonus.

It’s actually a penalty if you show up to an event in the same outfit.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clone wrote: »

That's only if it is two women at a formal event. For a couple it is bonus.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clone wrote: »

It seems odd for a Clone to think this way. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    She's there now. It's fixed
  • Options

Oh yea Right, I hope Paris is not overlooked next week for the event.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Next weekend could be about Delta Flyer Race so featured crew could be
    Delta Flyer Torres
    Delta Flyer Paris
    Irina
    Delta Flyer Kim (new) :)

That would be cool. And have the event storyline revolve around a race.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    What no love for Diana Muldaur?

Shouldn't all versions of Dr. Pulaski as well as Miranda Jones count as bonus crew too :disappointed:
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Next weekend could be about Delta Flyer Race so featured crew could be
    Delta Flyer Torres
    Delta Flyer Paris
    Irina
    Delta Flyer Kim (new) :)

That would be cool. And have the event storyline revolve around a race.

seems like a pretty good plot for a skirmish, doesn't it? #alwaysneedmorehonor
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

For those looking for him, not listed as either Large or small Bonus:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13726/key-information-about-next-week-s-event-fireside-stories-05-09#latest
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?