Home Ready Room
Options

Who would benefit the most from a citation?

SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
vp8ekigh97bo.png
Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• Options
    I'm leaning towards Leonardo to up his Voyage stats.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have most of those. In my situation, I would choose Leonardo or Troi.
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you consistently hit 8 hours on all voyages even during faction events? If not, which are your weakest voyages? Surak or Ruafo citation would make the biggest difference immediately for being such strong crew for voyages. Long-term Leonardo would be better than Surak but it'll take a while.

Troi is an outstanding event crew (high SEC period and by far Troi event best sec), but doesn't have that daily voyage help.
  • Options
    I've hit 8 hours twice in the last month, hitting 7.5 regularly. Surak and Ruafo already go on most Voyages.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you hurting more for ENG or SCI? Ru’afo and Surak stand out as the most obvious choices for a big boost, with an extra star on Leonardo as another good choice for base SCI and voyage improvement.
  • Options
    I would say if you are close to the next imortalization Achievement, any one of the 4/5s.
  • Options
    I've got melty face FF/FEd and he gets a lot of use in voyages. Leo, when he is FF/FEd is a powerhouse. The one shot-ers (Minuet/T'Kuvma) would benefit, but not as much as focusing on the regular crew.

Best thing to do is see where your skills need work and focus on those.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    I'm told Minuet's last star adds practically nothing to her, so I'd take her and T'Kuvma out of the equation.

Between Surak, Ru'afo and Leonardo there's probably no wrong choice. Though I'd also be half tempted by Durango.