Home The Bridge

New $9.99 offer, Romulan Picard

Comments

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already Immortal. But will be handy in the next event. That Romulan Trait has come up for me many times in Voyages. He and Vreenak take those easily.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Talk about awesome timing.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk about awesome timing.

Since he has a variant as featured crew this week? Not a coincidence. They have been doing this a lot lately.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Since he has a variant as featured crew this week? Not a coincidence. They have been doing this a lot lately.

I was just saying since this event has a lower variant rate for a lot of captains it’s nice for DB to keep up the trend and offer a card people will need/want for this event.
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    ichndu4xp0ip.png

Any of you guys seeing a price increase? Out here in Taiwan, we usually pay $300 for these deals, but they’re now $330.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buyer beware: this variant does have low base scores. He will still be good for shuttles, but not great or amazing. I still recommend getting him, but want keep expectations reasonable. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah he's far from the worst picard variant, but I would not spend $10 on a crew I would not drop citations on.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    ichndu4xp0ip.png

Any of you guys seeing a price increase? Out here in Taiwan, we usually pay $300 for these deals, but they’re now $330.

There’s no price increase in the US, it’s probably currency fluctuations passed on by whoever you’re buying it through.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Tempted I only have 1 legendary Picard but I think I will pass, had it been papa loves mambo... Well that would have been a different story.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

I had him at 4/5 FE! PERFECT timing.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buyer beware
    Picard with hair
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    ichndu4xp0ip.png

There’s no price increase in the US, it’s probably currency fluctuations passed on by whoever you’re buying it through.

And maybe changes in taxation. Different platforms apparently charge tax, while others do not?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Already Immortal, so no money for DB this time. If it was someone I need a star on, or did not have, I would have jumped on it.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have him at 2/5 and it’s a good offer but with the monthly card and campaign I’ve spent my STT $ for the month.
  • Currently at 2/5 for me as well, and I'm torn. I'd love to add that third star. My budget would love if I didn't...
  • eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    Charged me $24.99 so be careful.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Contact CSupport & pray ;-)
    Joe Sage2 wrote: »
    Contact CSupport & pray ;-)
    Oh, trust that I submitted a ticket and posted this in the Engineering Room and tagged Shan.
    Proud member of eXodus
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    I have him at 2/5 and it’s a good offer but with the monthly card and campaign I’ve spent my STT $ for the month.

Exactly this (&goNiners)
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charged me $24.99 so be careful.

As I said in the thread in Engineering Room, the $24.99 charge is not for this offer.
    Had there been an issue with the price of the offer it would have affected everyone :)
    @Shan Thank you for looking into it. I will follow-up with CS.
    Proud member of eXodus