Home The Bridge

Missing finger

Anyone else notice that Delta Flyer Torres is missing a finger?

Either her index finger is bent in a strange way and she missing a thumb, or she's missing her little "pinkie" finger!

h2m6k15nhdx0.png

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely hidden thumb.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I have been told that hands are the most difficult thing to draw on a person. Could be worse, they could have given her 6 fingers. 🤗
  • The thumb is on her upper **tsk tsk** on the side/back
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detmer is doing the same thing, OP. Both look absolutely GREAT.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her hand is in her hip with her thumb being behind her and out of view. It's not great, but it's not terrible either.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great meaning that the actresses are portrayed in a flattering pose. Actually the silliest part of Discovery's uniforms are those boots, if you see the full copy of Detmer.
  • Detmer and torres have the same stance with hand on hip thumb behind position. Detmers fingers look more real. Torres definitely not proper proportion index. Rest of her looks great.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torres' hand simply isn't back far enough for her thumb to be behind her hip. Only slightly out of proportion, but based on the dastardly artwork mistakes of the past, very minor and totally acceptable!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Speaking of missing fingers, James Doohan (Scotty) lost a finger at Normandy in World War II. You can see the stump in one of the movies.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why Janeway has that pose?
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really the only mystery in this image is where is Admiral Picard's left hand. Based on the fact that he doesn't have a knife sprouting from his face, I am forced to conclude it too is where propriety requires.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Really the only mystery in this image is where is Admiral Picard's left hand. Based on the fact that he doesn't have a knife sprouting from his face, I am forced to conclude it too is where propriety requires.

Inquiring Kirks want to know
    Evil_Kirk_Full.png
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    ufoebo2fes19.jpg
    It looks right. Here is Janeway, her left hand is in the same position as Torres. They drew Torres correctly.

"Permission to come aboard?"
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    ufoebo2fes19.jpg
    It looks right. Here is Janeway, her left hand is in the same position as Torres. They drew Torres correctly.

"Permission to come aboard?"

Giggity!