Home Engineering Room
Options

Scimitar still needs Cloaking Device

Proont wrote: »
RaraRacing wrote: »
Proont wrote: »
The Scimitar is missing the Cloaking Device trait. It should have Reman as a trait too.

Apparently it does now ... My Voyage needed the Reman trait for its ship and I had no clue which one had it ... had to google it to find out which it could be (don't know much about Star Trek).

Awesome. It is still missing the Cloaking Device trait.
w8uiar593nln.jpg

The Cloak for the Scimitar was one of the key points made in the movie. It really needs to be there!
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately they can't add the firing through the cloak part....
  • Options
    Firing while being cloaked should be a trait of the scimitar, either that or give us the polaron radiation weapon when we are not cloaked. These were key points of the scimitar, as was its weapons count and amount
  • Options

T'Ong can fire trough cloak perfectly :smile:
    My Bounty is regularly turning into stardust against T'Ong because i loose my shields and some armor after i cloak :)

I don't see why Scimitar can't do that too :blush:
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    SJH wrote: »

T'Ong can fire trough cloak perfectly :smile:
    My Bounty is regularly turning into stardust against T'Ong because i loose my shields and some armor after i cloak :)

I don't see why Scimitar can't do that too :blush:

The Scimitar could fire while cloaked (like only Chang’s BoP, as least for canon ships) but likely could not successfully target and hit another ship that was cloaked. Besides, it’s enough trouble when this happens against T’Ongs that we don’t need it happening with another ship.