Home The Bridge

"Cloaked" Voyager at Mars Space Dock...

Not sure if it is an easter egg, a malfunction of my viewscreen, or ???

Some angles you can see it, some angles just not there.

jn518nhlbnp4.jpg
cj4mon71mq6s.jpg
t4e5nbhpcci3.jpg
sqd3tk5a97t9.jpg
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    On random occasions, my ship will be well outside the maintenance cage.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Enterprise-E is especially notorious for bad parking jobs in the space cages.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    See?
    w6yprqeatj3h.png
    Detmer must not know how to park.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • So I checked this out and Voyager isn't in any of the docks but in the one shown by the op, for me there is a lot of orange blinking like someone is working on a vessel but there is no vessel there, very strange.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same ship, different time
    aqajmsr0d49t.png
    Just goes to show "Enhanced" pilots are just over-glorified
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • The Borg Cube also has parking struggles at DS9.
  • Ok. No need for screen shots but here is my story. Was interested, traveled in enterprise E to the docks. My enterprise pulled up along side a dock with a voyager in it. 2 ships. Then i went to change ships while still parked alongside a dock, changed to voyager then suddenly became the voyager in the dock. No other ships to be found. Still on space dock screen Switched back to enterprise E my voyager in the dock became enterprise in the dock. Decided to travel away and come back. My enterprise returned to the dock as it should and parked. . No other ships around.
    Funny how the first attempt i had to wait my turn i guess bcuz a voyager was already in the dock.
  • Found that a few weeks ago. I dubbed it "phantom Voyager".
  • Proont wrote: »
    sf6qaehs4pay.jpg
    "We are Borg. All your starbase are belong to us. Resistance is futile."

All your starbase..... classic... oh man we are so old!!!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not so fun fact:
    We were introduced to the Borg in "Q Who?" - in 1989
    Zero Wing (The video game which spawned the All Your Base meme) was introduced in 1992.

The Borg reference makes us older!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    ‘Twas a dark day on the USS Reliant when she was gutted and the crew sucked out into the dark recesses of space...

2c9iuf6z9k25.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    ‘Twas a dark day on the USS Reliant when she was gutted and the crew sucked out into the dark recesses of space...

2c9iuf6z9k25.png

I'm guessing you were the victim of somebody coming down from a weekend of skirmishing. Your ship triggered a huge anxiety response and out of instinct they just annihilated your ship before remembering they should have attempted a hail first!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Hey, where’s my nukelier-powered space wessel? :*

p6r77vmauwr7.png

EDIT: I couldn’t find the other thread about disappearing ships, so I necro’d this one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust