Home The Bridge

Premium Campaign value without legend

DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
Was just curious if you thought buying the premium was worth it, if you have the Legend already?

I didnt have Leland, for the current camp, so I bought premium

But I have Capt Spock fully fused. Might be worth it just for the citation and equip drops honestly.

thoughts

Comments

• Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    He is a good character with pretty good stats (two base skills over 1000 if I recall correctly). I am sure you can find use for a second copy at 4/5.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Hard to say not knowing how much you spend in game and what your needs are. Can you use another Com-Sci for voyages? Do you have enough Spocks or place high enough in events that you do not need another Spock? This is the chart Zombie Squirrel made. If you do not want or need the Spock it is up to you to determine whether the rest of the stuff in the premium pack is worth it. Would you buy a $10 deal with 8,800 merits, 4000 honor, 700k credits, 822 dilithium, 800 chrons, 5 10x premium portal pulls a legendary citation and some other stuff? I think many would who regularly spend. It is a good deal compared to other DB deals if you do your dailies and regularly spend.
    md5y96ei9xds.png
    Let’s fly!
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    wow awesome guys, thanks for all the info and stats. I definitely could probably use another spock, and like you all said the other rewards are worth it alone.
  • I already have cpt spock too. I am not thrilled with the choice of crew. I already had lelend and mirror philipia too. But the items within as stated above do seem worth it. It is an all around game booster with the mixture of supplies and currency.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don t care much about the 5*, its just a bonus(nice one though). I mainly buy the premium tier because of all the other useful stuff + the legendary citation. But thats just me.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • I don t care much about the 5*, its just a bonus(nice one though). I mainly buy the premium tier because of all the other useful stuff + the legendary citation. But thats just me.

This time I will be the same as Zom[BAD]Squirrel. I have Spock FFFE.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I changed my mind and bought it. The dil alone was a good deal. Not interested in Leland but I have room for him. Citation is going to Delta Flyer Torres. The equipment drops were more useful, but by opening them all at once I did get a couple duplicate ledgendary items. And the portal pulls are nice too but I'm not expecting anything exciting from them.
  • SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    Do you get VIP points with the premium track?
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovinox wrote: »

Yes, 500 VIP points.
  • SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭

Yes, 500 VIP points.

Super! Did not see it written anywhere. Thanks.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, besides the 4/5 crew you get...

5* cite
    822 Dilithium $10
    5 - 10X Premium Pulls $5
    10 - 10X Premium Boost pulls $5
    8800 Merits
    4000 Honor $5
    700K Credits
    10 - 2X Reward Boosts
    10 - Uncommon item crates
    800 Chronitons $5
    23 - Shuttle tokens
    30 - Gold Replicator Rations

I think for many it might still be worth it.

I concur. Probably worth it. My dollar amounts are approximate, based on normal dilithium cost and deals that I've seen. Feel free to correct if I'm remembering things incorrectly. I don't really know the value of a 5* citation, but I'd pay $10 or $15.
    Farewell 🖖
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, 500 VIP points.

Super! Did not see it written anywhere. Thanks.

Any purchase for $$$ gives you VIP points.
    pp9pkk9spw3g.png
    Just got this today. If you bought 2 of these, spent $10 you would have 3000 honor. The $10 for the campaign gets you 4000 honor plus the legendary citation and all the other goodies. So DB thinks it is a good deal.
    Let’s fly!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pp9pkk9spw3g.png
    Just got this today. If you bought 2 of these, spent $10 you would have 3000 honor. The $10 for the campaign gets you 4000 honor plus the legendary citation and all the other goodies. So DB thinks it is a good deal.

It’s such a small honor gain. Barely even noticeable. I’d bite on an offer for 10k or more but less than that is not enough of an increase

Yes I hear you. 1500 honor for $5 is not worth it. Make it 15,000 for $5 and we can talk.
    Let’s fly!