Home The Bridge

Which should I immortalize?

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    That Seven has bad stats as most of her power is in her proficiency. Ruafo is the best of those three but the Bashir is good too and Bashir is more likely to be bonus crew in an event of the two. I would put the citation on Ruafo unless you have lots of engineers and are light on medical then I would go Bashir. Here are mine to give you some idea of stats.
    avhlccajbn6j.png
    02jjixayzhqv.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't underestimate the benefit of waiting until the next mega event. If a trait pops up that Bashir has, and he'll be bonus crew all three weeks, then I might pick him over Ru'afo. Or... Sit on it and give it to the mega legendary. You can save yourself 50k honor.

If neither of those options appeal to you, then it depends on what you need. If you need ENG, then Ru'afo is the obvious choice.
    Farewell 🖖
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Don't underestimate the benefit of waiting until the next mega event. If a trait pops up that Bashir has, and he'll be bonus crew all three weeks, then I might pick him over Ru'afo. Or... Sit on it and give it to the mega legendary. You can save yourself 50k honor.

If neither of those options appeal to you, then it depends on what you need. If you need ENG, then Ru'afo is the obvious choice.

Yes another good possibility. Should find out the next mega in about one and a half weeks to two and a half weeks.
    Let’s fly!
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I have both Ruafo and Bashir FFFE and they are both solid choices. Can't go wrong either way.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    I have both Ruafo and Bashir FFFE and they are both solid choices. Can't go wrong either way.

This. 🙂
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »

This. 🙂

I concur. I also agree with Prime Lorca and Apollo that there is value in holding onto your honor/citation until we know who the next mega recurring legendary is, unless you’re sure you’ll have enough honor saved up for another citation by then.
  • eXo | Cadet MatteXo | Cadet Matt ✭✭✭✭
    I get a lot of Voyage use out of Bashir. Ahdar is top ENG for me. But, unless you’re hurting for MED or ENG, I’d consider saving the citation. Plenty of time to get Armus cited. The other 3 are meh.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    All excellent points and I concur with. I will also add that Madam DeNine is the only one who could currently drop in a portal pull, which the other ones can't yet, so there's that to consider. (as far as I am aware anyway.)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Bashir also drops in the portal now, so Ru’afo would technically be the safest bet, also cmd eng voyages are quite a niche skill set. Unless you have the right crew.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashir also drops in the portal now, so Ru’afo would technically be the safest bet, also cmd eng voyages are quite a niche skill set. Unless you have the right crew.

True. I imagine most everyone is salivating at the thought that Captain Braxton will one day show up in the regular portal pool...probably not the next one, but for sure the one after that.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    All excellent points and I concur with. I will also add that Madam DeNine is the only one who could currently drop in a portal pull, which the other ones can't yet, so there's that to consider. (as far as I am aware anyway.)

I don't know if you are the creator of the Madam DeNine nickname, but WOW, that is amazing!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

I don't know if you are the creator of the Madam DeNine nickname, but WOW, that is amazing!

I can never remember if it's 'eu' or 'ue' and thanks to that nickname, now I won't have to. Thanks!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rufao or Bashir would be my preference. Though as others have pointed out it might be worth hanging out to see who the next mega reward/honour hall character is going to be.
    DB: Do Better
  • I can never remember if it's 'eu' or 'ue' and thanks to that nickname, now I won't have to. Thanks!

If you start mentally pronouncing it "nee-uff", you'll soon be able to remember. :)

(Mental image of the day: Seven, in full cabaret outfit, pops up behind you, injects you with knockout nanoprobes, and calmly remarks "Neuf this".)
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immortalize whomever you want...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...