Home The Bridge
Options

Final run (or how to become #1 in an event)

eskimo68eskimo68 ✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Spent 6 months preparing (after 3 years of playing) for an event in an attempt to become #1. Without using real money (more than what I used early on to become VIP 4 to remove the most tedious parts of gameplay).

The whole story can be found here (in several posts) using the link below. Resource list, preparations, actual event running commentary and how anyone could do it themselves etc.

Comment moderated. ~Shan

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you end up in first place?
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He picked a bad week and went for it in the hybrid where tokinard and Barkley were 1/2.
  • Options
    I read through it and will say the following about click rates.

13-15 seconds per 1025 turn in is possible when stuff has been farmed. It takes good internet and a fast phone, but is possible.

And on super rare turn ins. You can turn in just over 30 batches per minute tapping the turn in button repeatedly.
  • Options
    SST-Cetus wrote: »
    Considering you put in /final-run-mouse-recording-galaxy/755 here to describe how you use a mouse recorder to cheat, I hope you get banned.

Cheaters are all over this game and you are just another one.

Yikes, I didn’t even scroll down far enough to see that in the topic list, just paged through the complaints about how fast tokinard and Barkley were scoring. That puts this whole endeavor in a much different light.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    He picked a bad week and went for it in the hybrid where tokinard and Barkley were 1/2.

Talk about a bad week to make a run, I’m sure you remember me being second to your 13 million points
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.