Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage Revival Tokens

Anyone figured out how many tokens are needed for the full house of dilemmas (assuming the bug doesn't strike)? I've never got a McCoy from a Voyage and have a feeling I'm going to have to do a long Voyage to get one.

Best Answer

• Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019 Answer ✓
    30 29-32 refills assuming you can get to 8 hours and have 2600+ antimatter.

With 2950 am you will get 2:15 per refill which works out to 30 29 tokens for 64 hours beyond 8.

With 2600 am refills are close to 2:00, so 32 at that level.

(edited since 2:15 =2.25 hours when dividing)

Answers

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a couple factors.
    How far can you get before first refill?
    Can you get close to 2900 AM for said voyage?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Sorry, should have been more specific. Been playing since the beginning so can pretty much get 2900am for any voyage and a little over eight hours if it's a lucky one.
  • Options
    Thanks all.
    Still a few more tokens to save until I go for it. 😊
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Edit: I was way off. See above.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look ahead and plan out some B-crew to reserve upcoming event crew you want access to, and name the ship something fun. My biggest regret on my recent long voyage was that the dilemmas blindsided me early on and drew me in, but I had crew that could have been very useful in a shuttle event like the EMA. A Galaxy would be a better time to run a 3-5 day real-time commitment than a Faction event. Good luck, theres a point where it gets pretty exciting the deeper you get into the voyage.
  • Options
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Look ahead and plan out some B-crew to reserve upcoming event crew you want access to, and name the ship something fun. My biggest regret on my recent long voyage was that the dilemmas blindsided me early on and drew me in, but I had crew that could have been very useful in a shuttle event like the EMA. A Galaxy would be a better time to run a 3-5 day real-time commitment than a Faction event. Good luck, theres a point where it gets pretty exciting the deeper you get into the voyage.

Excellent tip. 👍
  • Options
    I was going to ask this same question today, so thank you Osiris for asking and Paladin and others for answering! (Playing since May 2016, so can definitely do the 2950).
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    My own personal experience is 2 attempts withing a few days. 1st attempt got jammed at 20 hours and support returned it for me, no voyage crew. second attempt was a few days later and.........
    5cnnu66lxbc7.jpg
    After 34 hours I got my first "Part 2"of a dilemma, sadly it turned out to be my only one.
    My voyage ran for 39.5 hours total befor my dilithium ran out.... no unique voyage crew at all. (skipping part 2 of the jannar path deliberatly as I already have him.)
    bc69utx8ulqm.jpg
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I.... didn’t even think of that. I assumed a wrong answer would still make Part 2 of the original voyage crew come up, but have the crew option ghosted, so I took them all for honor rather than throw the dilemma. If you can skip over a few using this route, I would highly recommend it. The last few refills without a token are around 800 dilithium in the 66-70 hour range.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    I.... didn’t even think of that. I assumed a wrong answer would still make Part 2 of the original voyage crew come up, but have the crew option ghosted, so I took them all for honor rather than throw the dilemma. If you can skip over a few using this route, I would highly recommend it. The last few refills without a token are around 800 dilithium in the 66-70 hour range.

Ya I was thinking that too. But, I realized that only one cannot be avoided and that is the one with the Clown.