znsylimu3dpk.png

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well folks wanted more Riker

03lofeb70y4f.png
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    And he's been added to the Holodeck Enthusiasts collection as well.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    On one hand, hooray for Chef Riker! On the other, he could be the new #1 voyager and I wouldn’t touch that pack with a ten-foot pole given how diluted it is. I have two of the 5* and all of the 4* crew immortal and the chance of landing Riker even with the 6500-dil pack is abysmal.
  • Options
    How do you know he could be new #1??
  • Options
    How do you know he could be new #1??

I don’t. I’m just saying, he could be and it still wouldn’t be enough to risk tens of thousands of dilithium crystals to chase him.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy pass today.......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pool so deep is a hard no for me. Way too many crew happening in that pack. Happy to see a new Riker finally, but he won’t be joining my crew today.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could use RAF Bashir and Dr. La Forge. Both would get me to the last reward for Do No Harm, but... They're pretty diluted too.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried twice and got two rocks.
  • Options
    qz7ubjco4fw5.jpeg

Good DIP and a Riker variant with MED...fascinating. But still not happening until the next Elusive Treasures offer or the portal update after the next one.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's his massive gut? Jonathan Frakes was so fat in that Enterprise finale!
  • Options
    Zann Calcore (ISA)Zann Calcore (ISA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    LOL! I decided to do one pull and there you go...

dcbj1h4lmllj.png

I would be in the race to see who immortalizes him first but I spent most of my citations leveling Professor Sato.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Where's his massive gut? Jonathan Frakes was so fat in that Enterprise finale!

Maybe DB chose to depict him as he really was during The Pegasus rather than These Are The Voyages?
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First pack gave me author doc :s but second pack gave me a second star for Tux Nog - at least that saves some honor when i finally get around to working on that collection!
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    so they can add Chef Riker as a going away gift for SunshineRiker in less than a month, but can't add cheesecake Seven which he was taunting us with for months yet...hmmm
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the only episode ever, of any of the shows, that I'd want NOTHING to do with... Easy pass
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't really care about Chef Riker, but there were enough other gold choices to make it worth an attempt, (or 3). All honor :( and useless schems.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    That was fast. Chef riker was suggested and liked alot as a new crew. He does not have the pilot trait and that is disappointing. But i must agree with mr Gunderson. As much as i want him, wont touch that pack. Way too diluted with most crew i already have F/F. And.... ya must agree with Mr Videm also, the taunt of cheesecake seven?? Its just an ongoing joke by now.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want BestRiker (because he is best) but I already have 9/13 of the pack immortalized already.

Also there's no 13th tier to the collection which is a little disappointing.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    With only needing Data V and Riker, as much as I’d like to finish my Davenport, I can’t pull logically.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    let's stop asking for Cheesecake seven on a Tuesday. :) Imagine she was in this same pack with all those crew you've already got...

Very much this
  • Options
    I did one pull, missed on Riker but 4th star on Odo, so that was great.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this attention to a retired character
    180px-SouthParkChef.png
    Intentionally Left Blank