Home Fleet Central

{ACE} ALLIED COMMAND ELITE

akdaur3pgsyg.jpeg
ybfc12uek1a6.jpeg

ALLIED COMMAND ELITE or {ACE} Fleet was founded on the principles of a Fleet focused on achieving common goals. {ACE} Fleet strives for success in the game but always makes sure that its members that make up the team are always at the forefront of its drive and determination. Whether or not you want to score great in an event, or maybe you want to finish #1 in the Gauntlet, {ACE} Fleet is ready to help you no matter what your level of success may be. That's why we decided to create a Fleet by the Members, for the Members.

Check us out at acefleet.space and on Facebook at ALLIEDCOMMANDELITE and in game with the usertag {ACE}

Some Highlights about {ACE} Fleet
Starbase is at level 27 with 2 completed rooms
TOP 20 Fleet when it comes to our weekly event rankings
17 Fleet members individually in the top 50 in events in 2017 alone
Multiple members dominating the gauntlet, battle arena, and galaxy domination.

{ACE} Fleet communicates with each other via the LINE app, which can be downloaded here:
iTunes App Store, Google Play Store, and Online

In LINE we have specific rooms where we discuss strategies, tips, tricks, news, and even a specific room that is dedicated to what’s on the menu called 10 Foward.

So if ALLIED COMMAND ELITE is where you want to serve, you must first agree to these requirements:
  1. Must be over 18
  2. Must be an active player
  3. Minimum Captain level 30 / Any VIP Level
  4. Fleet tag {ACE} must be used in game names and on “LINE” (ie: {ACE} NAME-RANK)
  5. Must be a team player
  6. Must be willing to download and communicate with the Fleet via “LINE”
  7. We are a friendly community and understands real life takes precedence. If you need to take a break from the game for an extended amount of time, please inform any Command officer prior to any leave. However, in an effort to keep the fleet active, competitive, and the rosters full, any extended absence (30 days) without prior notice to command officers will likely result in your removal from the fleet
    Must agree to all {ACE} Fleet Prime Directive. Fleet Prime Directives is located on our site.

If you would like to reach out to us, stop on over to our site or Facebook page and say hello.
MulezSRT
Rear Admiral
Section Chief, External Media
Serving in {ACE} ALLIED COMMAND ELITE
Member of BOOTL{ACE} Squadron
www.acefleet.space
ALLIED COMMAND ELITE Facebook Fan Page

Comments

• New update. Hot off the press. StarBase Level is now 30 with 3 completed rooms!! Almost there.
    MulezSRT
    Rear Admiral
    www.acefleet.space
  • Judging by your leader's preoccupation for the fleet your tile should say 'Absent Command Elite'. For about 3 weeks he did not bother to allocate 2 minutes at any time on that interval so he could actually accept an agreed join request, but he was quite fast in removing me from lime after being in a no-signal area for 1 day and a half.
  • I am really sorry to hear that. However our Chief of Staff is currently busy with real world work events and has very limited connectivity to the game for a while now. However, what was your Line name? Because in the last 4 weeks we’ve let 4 new members in and I don’t remember any additional potentials. Also, did you go through the mandatory interview in our Academy room?

~MulezSTi
    Fleet Captain | {ACE} Fleet
    Electronic Media Officer
    MulezSRT
    Rear Admiral
    www.acefleet.space
  • This was a few months back, not recently. My line name was similar to the one here. Yes, I got through the interview fine, but the problem was that my join request was not visible in the fleet (or so I've been told multiple times - so a probable bug) therefore the only way I could join was for the leader to be online to open up fleet joins and then close them as soon as I would of joined. Official support was unable to help either, they did not identify why that bug happened.