Home The Bridge
Options

No Tuesday exclusive ?

Since I play there was every Tuesday an exclusive pack. Just wondering.
"I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pack’s up. Chef Riker
  • Options
    What’s disappointing is no US$9.99 legendary offer.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't that normally show up on Wednesday?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a notification there’s an Iconic Crew offer but didn’t see it.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019

Doesn't that normally show up on Wednesday?

Tuesday's I think....last one was on May 7...and April 30 before that...
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I got a notification as well but I didn’t read it very carefully, assuming it was for the Tuesday pack rather than a special offer. I did get a special offer, albeit one that I have zero interest in:

9y7qrpb61gsa.png

I have over 4,400 purple replicator rations to go along with 97 golds and almost 3,700 blues. 15 more golds have no subjective value to me...even the credits aren’t that big of a draw, because the basic 10-packs I could buy with 1.5 million credits would probably yield only about 1,000-1,500 honor and some items.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

I got a notification as well but I didn’t read it very carefully, assuming it was for the Tuesday pack rather than a special offer. I did get a special offer, albeit one that I have zero interest in:

9y7qrpb61gsa.png

I have over 4,400 purple replicator rations to go along with 97 golds and almost 3,700 blues. 15 more golds have no subjective value to me...even the credits aren’t that big of a draw, because the basic 10-packs I could buy with 1.5 million credits would probably yield only about 1,000-1,500 honor and some items.

This offer is disgusting, when you think of people who have lost items because of the 1000 item limit.

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did get a special offer, albeit one that I have zero interest in:

No interest here either. I guess a really new player might be??? They’ve offered it a few times now so either someone is buying it or they’re stubbornly trying to sell it again despite it not selling.

w9zrkiv5r7c1.png
  • Options
    I did get a special offer, albeit one that I have zero interest in:

No interest here either. I guess a really new player might be??? They’ve offered it a few times now so either someone is buying it or they’re stubbornly trying to sell it again despite it not selling.

w9zrkiv5r7c1.png

As long as those ludicrous ship offers were available, I’d be quite willing to believe in stubbornness over actual sales. But yeah, newer players that don’t have a year or two of banked rep rats might see this as worth the low price of entry.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor Machine. For the love of all that is holy please give us The Honor Machine!!fpf0wudm2ow0.png

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as those ludicrous ship offers were available, I’d be quite willing to believe in stubbornness over actual sales. But yeah, newer players that don’t have a year or two of banked rep rats might see this as worth the low price of entry.

Do even new players need these things? Starbases/Campaigns/Voyages have all been added to the game since I stopped struggling with crew. The trainers alone are more than sufficient for my replicator needs.

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »

Do even new players need these things? Starbases/Campaigns/Voyages have all been added to the game since I stopped struggling with crew. The trainers alone are more than sufficient for my replicator needs.

Maybe? Trainers can be hard to come by in the first few months before at least one Faction reputation can be built up to Honored. Maybe Campaigns have made that less of an issue...I don’t want to know badly enough to start a second account.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe? Trainers can be hard to come by in the first few months before at least one Faction reputation can be built up to Honored. Maybe Campaigns have made that less of an issue...I don’t want to know badly enough to start a second account.

Me neither. I will say that credits probably bottleneck replicator usage more than access to fuel.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019

Me neither. I will say that credits probably bottleneck replicator usage more than access to fuel.

Boy, I forgot about those days.
    For sure Credits are more important. There is just way too many things that can be used for replication fuel, for that to be a problem.

Trainers? Now a days you get trainers for failing shuttle missions. I do not think they are a problem like they were at the beginning.
  • Options
    The new Campaign offer also makes this a waste of time and over priced
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a three months player I still struggle with trainers and replicator fuel alike but rarely with credits. At first the trainers were more the issue as the rep costs for low level characters are cheap anyway. Currently I start to have enough trainers but not as much as to use them as fuel, but I keep running out of rep fuel literally every day or have to replicate small components instead of combined ones which would save replicator runs.

Still I would not buy this offer, the value is not anywhere near the price.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.