Home The Bridge
Options

Your Dabo Moment

*Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
6xu2qwzmy8o1.png

:neutral:
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• Options
    9rpq9g3q5eel.jpg
    mol6tfhkc02g.jpg
    RNG must have thought I was getting low.
    24fmj2fynrvz.jpg

• Options
    Every single time I spin
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not seen @ByloBand in my Dabo wheel, but I can see why that would be a moment
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's because I've done the math and have concluded that I'm better off saving my 5K credits every day than flushing them away on basic clothing patterns. At the end of the year that is an extra 1,825,000 credits I can better use to melt down AECs into basic clothing patterns in my replicator.
  • Options
    Every single time I spin

heh :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    That's because I've done the math and have concluded that I'm better off saving my 5K credits every day than flushing them away on basic clothing patterns. At the end of the year that is an extra 1,825,000 credits I can better use to melt down AECs into basic clothing patterns in my replicator.

I look at in terms of honor. That's like 20 90k portal pulls, which is a minimum of 1,000 honor if you get a 2* crew every time.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

I get just enough 3* equipment to keep me coming back to it. I even got a 4* equipment a few months ago!

DB does really need to update the schematics for Dabo though. Also change the AdSpin to "Once per 24 hour period" from "24 hour cooldown".
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Crew107Crew107 ✭✭
    9g3zkc1nc3l8.jpg
  • Options
    2nd time in 3 days..............

o7uii9zm6ifh.png
  • Options
    r92ivsx8qt0p.png

That's the first time ever.

Anybody else see the quick Leeta animation?
  • Options
    r92ivsx8qt0p.png

Oh and also,

It's NOT a FAAAAKE
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    r92ivsx8qt0p.png

That's the first thing I look for when spinning the wheel.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot of me winning at Dabo!

om1b9y2li27x.png
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey look, I won again!

6k92n3rq5rrv.png
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    First time for everything.hi7f4e44nwp0.png
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    jievm08dlemz.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    :|

x7sdhsjcr0u9.png
  • Options
    93t394e5dopy.png

4 days in a row and 5th in 8 days......i mean, really? :neutral:
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    g7wyclibgpvf.png
    My 3 year anniversary is in the next couple weeks, and I hit the top row for the first time ever a few days ago.

... Nexus Kirk. He’s been frozen for 2 years. Everything else on the wheel was totally usable. I was sour at my 200 honor jackpot. But, I finally got to see Leeta, so that’s something, no?
  • Options
    and the streak continues........

yqj53q7wy7s8.png
  • Options

Since they've added the new schems, the 5k might be worth it to some. I've gained 2 levels on my Defiant since the update.
  • Options
    Nice to see some things can always be counted upon...

11b9kec19qgb.png
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    PhotonKim wrote: »
    nyfz3uaevf7x.png

This happened for the first time 😳

Excellent crew to have it happen on, congrats.
  • Options
    PhotonKim wrote: »
    nyfz3uaevf7x.png

This happened for the first time 😳

Excellent crew to have it happen on, congrats.

Congratulations!!! :smile: