Home Make It So!

Vault crew tracking

It is becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of crew as the list of avail crew grows. In the vault it only list immortal/total avail cards.
Can that be changed as follows?
owned/active/frozen/immortal/total avail

Comments

• edited May 2019
    this one has a long history, and as for me i want it asap, as it costed me quite some resources to build some to 80+ before realizing they are already frozen )luckily those were 3*, so really not much harm done,but anyways
  • I'd agree, my suggestion would be as the crew are flagged as "duplicate" if they are active, could this be extended to include the frozen crew in the vault. I currently keep a list that I check, but that's getting cumbersome the more crew I get and immortalize.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to keep track of dupes, but it became a hassle the more toons I amassed. I do wish they would create a way to notate dupes, but it's long been a request, and I feel it falls on deaf ears. As someone who has had people "disappear" from my cryo, it would be nice to have a better in-game method to track.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • While i understand the duplicate issue as well, maybe that could be added. But i am talking about the above stated for individuals. I have hit 600 + crew cards all individuals. No dups. Its crazy keeping track of them.
    Owned/active/frozen/immortal/total avail
    And maybe a (2), or (3) on a duplicate card as a badge in the corner.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are nice spreadsheets in the Ready Room for tracking crew :)

Yes, it's work, but it definitely helps.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • There are nice spreadsheets in the Ready Room for tracking crew :)

Yes, it's work, but it definitely helps.

Thanks for the advice. After 40 crew I created my own spreadsheet a very long time ago. I keep track of my crew well. It would be nice to see at a glance in the vault if someone has mysteriously disappeared as so often happens. I would like to be sure things are matching up at a glance. The vault info is so limited.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also hope you have screenshots of all your immortals, and occasional crew manifest, "just in case" one goes AWOL. (It has happened to me twice! Screenshots make CS solve the problem without delay.)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Also hope you have screenshots of all your immortals, and occasional crew manifest, "just in case" one goes AWOL. (It has happened to me twice! Screenshots make CS solve the problem without delay.)

Lol, Oh absolutely. Most sound advice i give to others always. Especially before tue updates and major version upgrades. Thats when things disappear into some vortex of unkown proportion. Must be thousands of crew in that void by now that cant get back to their ship. Fighting over the supplies and currencies that end up there too.