15k merits
7k honor
5* citation
4* citation
4/4 copies of a 4* crew
4/5 copies of a 5* crew

Cost = $10
———————————

Hmm... If that LTO is 400% value, then what’s the value of the Standard/Premium campaign tracks?
[GoT] Drunk Shimoda
GoT Chief Communications Officer

Comments

• Options
    I'm having so many emotions whenever you post now, SSR. It's like when your manager goes back to being a regular employee and is just one of the gang. Or seeing a teacher at the grocery store. MY WORLD IS UPSIDE-DOWN!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of it is that the base value for such things comes from the Time Portal, not Campaigns. I would personally look at this as compared to the 10 for $10 offer; this is another $15 for 1,000 dil and 1,250 chrons (which are somewhat devalued, so I won’t bother considering them further). There is no 1,000 dil pack in the portal but you could buy 1,030 dil for $15, so that’s not that great of a deal. The chrons help balance out the value calculations, especially during a chron-heavy event, though I can’t help but feel like this just isn’t very attractive overall.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've really dumbed down the special offers - which is nice, in a way. We've got the Campaign no-brainer on one hand, and on the other we've got offers like this Further Your Indifference or spending money on those replicator rations, which are such an easy "no" they don't even require a second of thought.
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    I'll bite more than I know I should on the 10 for $10 offer, even though it's slim pickings for me these days, but this one has never been tempting.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    The LTO is counting on impulsiveness
    The campaign takes patience
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monthly card and campaign are best financial values, but they both require time to achieve that value. LTO are immediate, but you pay a premium for that immediacy. They really shouldn't be compared directly.

As Dirk said, I typically compare value against the 10-for-10 pack offer and the store prices for Dil. And I agree that this particular offer isn't much of a value proposition. Of course, it IS a pile of stuff, and if you must absolutely have the stuff right away, well then, go ahead and spend your moolah.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I would love to see these deals be like beholds instead. Give us the choice of three deals and let us choose the one we want. DB would get more money and people would get more stuff. A win-win for all.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    With the free pulls from events every week and from the campaign, I don't see any need to buy these offers anymore