Home Engineering Room
Options

Game not loading for FORTY-FIVE MINUTES so far.......

As above.
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issue on our end. I am sorry that this is an issue for you and I hope it will be resolved soon.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    As above.

Region, Provider, connection type? Would be useful to know as well for others?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    enigma starlordenigma starlord ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    fwxvyh017qnp.png
    now seeing this on steam
    edit: it loaded after 3 tries
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    If your internet is down or shoddy, the same messages can come up. Sometimes I shut off my phone carrier service and switch to WiFi at home to run STT. When I leave and try to log in, the same message has come up. Once I turn my carrier services back on, the game loads.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your internet is down or shoddy, the same messages can come up. Sometimes I shut off my phone carrier service and switch to WiFi at home to run STT. When I leave and try to log in, the same message has come up. Once I turn my carrier services back on, the game loads.

True, but I was getting this earlier as well and the speed test came back normal. It really only affected an arena battle anyway, so the impact was minimal.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭

True, but I was getting this earlier as well and the speed test came back normal. It really only affected an arena battle anyway, so the impact was minimal.

Speed Test doesn t cover all internet issues. I have various Internet issues since months and Speed Test always shows all normal and full speed.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    They have a few different messages but really we don't know what causes them to be triggered within the app when login doesn't occur. Best thing is to try different access points and see if the issues are consistent or variable so you can trace down why the message happens. Perhaps a glitch somewhere is causing the device to continue looking for WiFi or perhaps the mobile service has coverage issues that don't always show up. Service may be dropping out on someone without realizing it. I have coverage gaps in my home depending on where I am so I have to walk around at times to use my phone because the network might switch in the settings and disable my data services if it is on a slower band.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    As above.

Region, Provider, connection type? Would be useful to know as well for others?

I have no idea on all that. But everything else is loading properly.
  • Options
    Three tries so far again today.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three tries so far again today.

The fact that everything else is loading properly is not indicative that there might not have a connectivity issue between your location and yours.

Knowing on which platform you are playing and in which region can help me, and other players, to figure out how localized it may be.
  • Options
    United States. Whatever computer the library has. Looks like an HP.
  • Options
    Four tries now. I will not mention it again, I guess.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

So presumably Facebook in a browser (not FB Gameroom)?
  • Options

So presumably Facebook in a browser (not FB Gameroom)?

yes. Facebook on Google Chrome.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry, there not much we can do on our end for this situation :/