Home The Bridge
Options

What do I need for 1500 right now?

See Titel.
"I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit more precise question wise? This event, what type of event, in general?

This galaxy event, top 1,500 cut off was ~ 465k, but last full galaxy it was 570k. So it varies a lot.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    It was about this event. I didn't check the forum in time - if he had just asked in our fleet chat instead of putting his trust in random forums people, he would have received a decent answer - after all, not everyone was slacking off in the final event hours, this time around. Lernen durch Schmerzen, as the Germans say ;)
    #fleetdrama
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • Options
    Who's Titel?
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh ah just a titel bit more
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 483k was enough for rank 1250. It jumped quite a bit during the morning as people turned in their rares.
  • Options
    Who's Titel?

I blv it was meant to say “see title”. Many ppl worldwide play this game. English in written form is especially difficult. use of english words not in the exact proper sequence is so often misunderstood and taken out of context. in these forums.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But he also said right now so I don’t get where the “what event” confusion came from
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 1500 tends to range from 450k - 585k. I shoot for a minimum of 600k.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    So I guess I have to apologize for my bad english. I wasn't presice enough. Of cause I want to know the VP need. Just wanna know if I should try for the top 1500.

Sorry for my bad english...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    So I guess I have to apologize for my bad english. I wasn't presice enough. Of cause I want to know the VP need. Just wanna know if I should try for the top 1500.

Sorry for my bad english...

Don’t apologize. They know what you meant. They are just the most nitpicky group in the galaxy

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    New question: How many chrons does one need to clear the threshold of the upcoming event if made around 80k in the Faction and running the Skirmish on Elite? Or maybe on Epic, not sure yet - in the last Skirmish I could not (best 5* ship was Prakesh, and only lvl 6), but my HMC is on lvl 9 now. Is that sufficient with a not-so-very-great ship crew?

/edit: Forgot to mention that I can harvest the full VP bonus with Drone 7 of 9 in the Skirmish even though she is just ballast on the HMC.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New question: How many chrons does one need to clear the threshold of the upcoming event if made around 80k in the Faction and running the Skirmish on Elite? Or maybe on Epic, not sure yet - in the last Skirmish I could not (best 5* ship was Prakesh, and only lvl 6), but my HMC is on lvl 9 now. Is that sufficient with a not-so-very-great ship crew?

That’s a tough one given the parameters you laid out. So you’re saying you need 270k in the skirmish part. Each skirmish, at epic and assuming you win every battle, will net you 6k points. That would mean 45 skirmishes. I’m not exactly sure how much intel you get per chron when you run ship battles to get intel, so someone else can take over from here, but also take into account intel you gain from rewards, thresholds (actually I think they switched from intel to chrons) and the intel they trickle to you as time goes on. These factors would reduce the chrons needed at the start to clear thresholds. If someone else can chime in with intel earned per chron all factors of the equation will be there to answer your question

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

That’s a tough one given the parameters you laid out. So you’re saying you need 270k in the skirmish part. Each skirmish, at epic and assuming you win every battle, will net you 6k points. That would mean 45 skirmishes. I’m not exactly sure how much intel you get per chron when you run ship battles to get intel, so someone else can take over from here, but also take into account intel you gain from rewards, thresholds (actually I think they switched from intel to chrons) and the intel they trickle to you as time goes on. These factors would reduce the chrons needed at the start to clear thresholds. If someone else can chime in with intel earned per chron all factors of the equation will be there to answer your question

Ship battle intel is awarded at ten times the base chron cost for a given mission - the chron discount given by supply kits does not reduce intel reward. It makes Skirmish events great for farming rare and super rare items, provided you have the chrons to burn.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Ship battle intel is awarded at ten times the base chron cost for a given mission - the chron discount given by supply kits does not reduce intel reward. It makes Skirmish events great for farming rare and super rare items, provided you have the chrons to burn.

So based on that, you would need 5400 chrons HOWEVER intel and chrons are given as rewards and also what I neglected to mention thus far is the fact that the intel cost of doing a skirmish starts at 1 and climbs it’s way to 1200, so that lessens things a bit as well. Based on all these variables laid out I would say, totally a guess because many of those factors can not be controlled, that you can get that 270k VP with 2,500 to 3,000 chrons.

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! In this case I should not pimp the event crew too much any more to have some buffer for fails as well.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! In this case I should not pimp the event crew too much any more to have some buffer for fails as well.

Thank you for asking this question, because some of my fleetmates are also at the cusp of Elite vs. Epic for Skirmish.

With a Supply Kit engaged for farming ship battles, 90 chronitons = 1200 Intel. On Epic, that’s 66.7 VP/chron. I checked the Wiki but didn’t find any info about VP on Elite. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust